Max:Price starts:₹ 6121
About Deluxe Rooms
spacious rooms with a double bed, writing table and ensuite bathroom
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Ceiling Fan, Doctor-on-call, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
A holiday at the Forest Resort near Ranthambore National Park is your chance to see the splendor of the wild up close.
A tiger’s slow, graceful gait can make you hold your breath, yet the speed with which it advances toward its prey can make your heart skip a beat. Ranthambore National Park is the playground for these majestic creatures of the wild. It’s their home and your best resort to come face to face with the beauty of wildlife in its natural habitat. Until the 1970s, the national park was the hunting ground for the Maharajas of the region. It still contains royal ruins in the form of the 10th-century Ranthambore Fort and what remains of ancient mosques and temples. Ranthambore National Park is one of the best places in India to spot tigers. And your best abode to rest your curious soul on the quest to see the wild beasts is the Forest Resort near Ranthambore National Park.
Spread over 5 acres of land, the Forest Resort near Ranthambore National Park is equipped to be your home away from home during your jungle adventures. The resort is surrounded by dense forests with mountains in the backdrop. The untamed jungle surrounding the resort is home to various colorful flora and fauna, including migratory birds, deer, jungle cats, foxes, and tigers, among other diverse wildlife. The resort has three lush green lawns, a banquet and conference hall and two swimming pools, one for children and one for adults. The in-house multi-cuisine restaurant serves its guests a wide variety of delectable cuisine that ranges from traditional Rajasthani and Indian to gourmet international fare.
Accommodation at the Forest Resort near Ranthambore National Park is a delight. There are 46 rooms in all, including 42 Deluxe Rooms and four Superior Deluxe Rooms. Every room enjoys the best views of the well-maintained, lush green gardens. The rooms are well-furnished and equipped with every facility guests might need during their stay at the resort. A TV, telephone, and intercom are some of the amenities in each of the rooms. The resort ensures that even when you are in the middle of dense forests, you are not away from modern amenities you need for a comfortable stay. Come and lose yourself in the rhythm of forests and wildlife and create memories that you cherish for a lifetime.
Terms & Conditions
- Free stay for 02 Children below 05 years
- Extra Person (Between 05 to 12 years & above with an extra bed)
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation
- Full retention or no refund for cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival
- One day pro-rata cancellation charges will be levied/forfeited for cancellation received 10-15 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation charges if canceled more than 15 days prior to arrival.
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation.
- No cancellation charges if canceled more than 3 days prior to arrival.
- One night cost will be charged for cancellations done between 1 to 3 days of check-in.
- No Refund for any further cancellations.
- No Refund in case of a no-show.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Badminton Court
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Kids Play area
- Laundry Service
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Games
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Spices Shop/Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.
- Wildlife Library