Max:Price starts:₹ 11000
The cottages are made from adobe bricks with a living room, bedroom, and verandah around a central courtyard. The bathrooms have a contemporary open to the sky design.
All the furniture is made with cane or reed or fiber
Facilities at CottageAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Room Service, Safe, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 11000
Suites have a backyard and a private balcony. All the furniture is made with cane or reed or fiber.
Facilities at SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Safe, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 15300
Villa has forest facing balconies and open roof bath tubs
Facilities at VillaAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Safe, TV with Satellite Channels
Forest Resort at Nagarhole, a stone’s throw away from the Wildlife Sanctuary at Kabini lets you form a close connection with nature
Nestled in the jungle surroundings, within walking distance from Rajiv Gandhi National Park, guests have the privilege of being in close proximity to butterflies, birds, barking deer and jungle cats that frequent the premises. Any hour at this Forest Resort at Nagarhole is good enough to set out on a nature walk. The quiet and serene atmosphere will rejuvenate you from the stress of modernization and technology. With ample security safeguarding you from the wild animals, This Forest Resort at Nagarhole is well-kept with beautiful flowers and a variety of exclusive wild flora and fauna. The air here is pristine and unpolluted while the silence of the woods allows you to hear yourself think! The only interruption is likely to be the melodious tunes of the jungle inhabitants.
Built amidst 34 acres of landscaped gardens, lush lawns, and mango orchards, this eco-friendly resort offers 24 luxury suites and cottages tailored to suit the requirements of guests. The cottages in Forest Resort at Nagarhole are made from adobe bricks with a living room, air-conditioned bedroom, and verandah arranged around a central courtyard to give you privacy and a cozy feeling. The bathrooms have a contemporary open to the sky design. Some of the suites are tucked beneath the sprawling mango trees. Interiors are done up in a contemporary style with all modern amenities. Handmade furniture from Thailand and Indonesia along with cane, weed, and banana fiber products adds to the panache. This 5-star jungle resort uses renewable resources which have won it the Certificate of Excellence from Tripadvisor.
A swimming pool, conference hall, and a wide range of activities including jungle safaris into the National Park will keep you engaged if you so wish. After a thrilling experience spotting leopards, tigers, Asiatic Elephants, bison, and antelopes, or a fun-filled day spent playing paintball, in a land zorb or on a zip line, relax around the bonfire as night falls and relish a sumptuous dinner. The culinary skills of the master chefs are sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Terms & Conditions
- Check-in time is 1:00 pm and check-out time are 11:00 am.
- Extra meal @ Rs 700/-+Taxes (14.5%) per person.
- Conference hall facility is available @ Rs 10,000 for the full day.
- Jungle safari for foreign nationals @ Rs 2,250 per head in open canter or Rs 4,200 per head on double sharing in an independent jeep. *Terms and conditions apply.
- Jungle safari for Indian nationals organized through Jungle Lodges and Resort. Payment in cash @ Rs 1,450 per head in open canter for adults or Rs 1,800 per head for four sharing independent jeep.*Terms and conditions apply.
- Jungle safari organized through the resort in coordination with Forest Department @ Rs 500 + Rs 1100 (for foreigners) and Rs 300 per head for Indians.*Terms and conditions apply.
- Buffet Timings: Breakfast - 8.30 am to 10.00 am Lunch - 1.30 pm to 3.00 pm, Tea/snacks - 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm, Dinner - 8.30 pm to 10.00 pm.
- DJ @ Rs 18,000/- with MC (optional).
- Cocktail snacks @ Rs 750 per head for 2 non-veg and 2 veg (optional).
- In-house bar. No outside liquor allowed in the public area. Corkage charges 40% on MRP.
- Buffet Timings: Breakfast 8.30 am to 10 am, Lunch 1.30 pm to 3.00 pm, Dinner 8.30 pm to 10.30 pm.
- For Reservation 100% payment required to confirm the booking.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Badminton Court
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Electric Solar Fences
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- In-room Refrigerator
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Laundry Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV with Satellite Channels
- Wildlife Library