Max:Price starts:₹ 7500
About JB Nests
JB Nests are in a cottage with a very sloping roof ad has a spacious sit out
Facilities at JB NestsAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 8300
About Gypsy Inn
Gypsy Inn is in a capsule shaped cottage and has a long, attached balcony
Facilities at Gypsy InnAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Swimming Pool, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 8750
About Phantom Villa
Phantom Villa has a small balcony and a bathroom with glass partition
Facilities at Phantom VillaCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Laundry Service, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 9750
About Sultan s Retreat
Sultan's Retreat has an attached balcony and a sit out with views of the stream and a glass ceiling
Facilities at Sultan s RetreatAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 10500
About Romantic Hut
Large windows to take in the view and a unique shaped cottage makes this room special and different
Facilities at Romantic HutAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
This Forest Ranch near Soochipara Waterfalls is on the banks of a stream that flows placidly thru the forests of Wayanad.
From the moment you enter this whimsical getaway, everything surpasses your imagination. The wooden fencing, log paved stairway with rope, suspended rope bridge and uniqueness of the architecture of cottages, as if suspended in animation, the beauty of the mist-filled ambiance against tall trees, serenity, and poise of the pebble rich glimmering stream, all come together to create an extravagant jungle retreat. This Forest Ranch near Soochipara Waterfalls is the kind of abode that you don’t come across every day and wish to never leave.
The cottages at this Forest Resort have unique geometrical patterns for the exteriors and the elevated log hut construction provides the most spectacular tree house experience. All cottages have a deck for a personal rendezvous with jungle tranquility. Even on the elevated walkways, you will be compelled to pause and lose yourself in the bliss. A few cottages have skylights to view the mystical jungle sky right from your cozy lodgings. Romantic Hut, Sultan’s Retreat, Phantom Villa, and Gypsy Inn are the most popular cottages. The interiors are contemporary and crisp. Pastel and soft tones of furnishings are soothing and luxurious. Each room comes equipped with all modern amenities. Claddings against glass walls add a rustic twist to the entire decor.
‘Discover Nature’ and ‘Ranch Special’ are packages offering sightseeing along with food and accommodation. The Honeymoon package offers all that and extra indulgences such as flower decorations and candlelight dinner for wonderful memories at the Resort.
Savor the carefully prepared vegetarian delicacies as you relish the jungle mystique flooding from the restaurant’s massive glass windows. An Ayurvedic spa, gym, conference room, game room, and kids’ play area leaves the guests spoilt for choice with activities to engage in. The natural stream flowing by is a major eye candy inviting guests to drench their feet and take long walks along its pebbled banks. Barbecue and campfire add euphoria to your magical evenings here.
- All taxes.
- All activities as per plan/package chosen.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations. All foreign nationals will have to provide copies of their passport and visa on arrival.
- Check-in at 12:00 pm and check-out at 11:00 am.
- Peak season hike @ Rs. 1000 extra per room from 21st December 2016 to 01st January 2017.
- Cancellation of GIT Bookings: If cancellation is made between 5-10 days, 50% of the amount is forfeited and with less than 5 days remaining, the client loses the entire amount for GIT.
- Cancellation of FIT Bookings: If cancellation is made between 5-10 days, 25% of the amount is forfeited and with less than 5 days remaining, the client is liable to pay a one-night charge as retention.
- All the special room rates are offered on a double sharing basis.
- Above rate is applicable for all FIT bookings.
- All FIT and GIT bookings must be confirmed within 15 days.
- An advance payment should be made at the time of confirmation of the reservation for both FIT and GIT.
- Full and final payment to be made 7 bank working days before the date of the tour for FIT bookings.
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Kids Play area
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Room Service