Max:Price starts:₹ 5800
About Cottage Rooms
They are in cottages that have en suite bathrooms, covered front decks and private open roof terraces. The most prominent feature of the bedrooms are the imposing four-poster beds
Facilities at Cottage RoomsHot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service
Enjoy the essence of Punjab at this Farm Resort at Gurdaspur, in isolation, away from the hectic chaos that is city life.
Situated an hour’s drive from Amritsar, this Farm Resort at Gurdaspur is tucked amidst huge expanses of farmland bordered by long canals. The lush green fields stretch as far as the eye can see and a tube well tank with water gushing into it completes the picture perfect scene.
Independent cottages make up the accommodation at this Farm Resort at Gurdaspur. Built in the authentic Punjabi style of architecture, the materials used are mud and mud bricks. The high-ceilinged roofs feature huge wooden beams known as Shehtir which are used along with smaller beams to make up the traditional roof. A layer of mud bricks tops off the wood frame and the final touch is yet another thick layer of mud. This type of layering helps insulate the cottages from extremities of weather which are common in the region. With a kitchen that is open at all times, you can enjoy Punjabi cuisine in different settings throughout the day—open air in the fields, on the covered front deck, or on the open terrace. The open air dinner barbecue takes the rustic experience to a whole new level.
There are four cottages designed to offer spectacular views of the countryside. Each of the spacious cottages is elegantly decorated and has a covered front deck for you to enjoy the view in solitude as well as a private open roof terrace to gaze at the starry night sky. Four poster beds, a writing desk, and cozy sitting area are some other features of the cottages in this Farm Resort at Gurdaspur. A whole glass wall brings the outdoors inside to the roomy bathrooms at each cottage. This resort offers you the best way to experience life in rural Punjab without giving up on the comforts of home!
- Children up to 5 years of age - meals and stay complimentary.
- Use of facilities.
- Taxes @ 18 %
- Children 6 years of age and above will be charged separately.
- Extra adults will be charged separately.
- Meal charges.
- Some activities will be chargeable.
- Lunch or Dinner : 6-12 years : Rs 350 per person (+ 5% taxes)
- Lunch or Dinner : 13 years + : Rs 600per person (+ 5% taxes)
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are tentative until 100% deposit is made. In case the payment is not received until the specified time, we shall have to release the rooms for other bookings.
- A valid government identity proof is required at the time of check in
EARLY CHECK- IN POLICY:Normally we charge the following amounts for guaranteed early check in:
- Between 9-11 am: Free (no additional costs but subject to availability)
- Between 6-9 am: 50% of the room cost
- Before 6 am: 100% of the room cost (this is called holding room from the previous day)
LATE CHECK- OUT POLICY:Normally we charge the following amounts for guaranteed late check out:
- Late check out until 1 pm: Free (no additional costs but subject to availability)
- Late check out until 6 pm: 50% of the room cost
- Late check out after 6 pm: 100% of the room cost (this is called holding room from the previous day)
- 61 days or more before the check in date: 20% deduction.
- 60-31 days before the check in date: 30% deduction.
- 30-16 days before the check in date: 50% deduction.
- 15-06 days before the check in date: 75% deduction.
- Within 5 days of check in date: 90% deduction.
- No show on the date of check in will invite 100% cancellation charges.
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Private Balcony/Verandah