Max:Price starts:₹ 35100
About JACUZZI HUT
The Jacuzzi Huts have separate living spaces and bedrooms, the highlight being your very own personal open-to-sky Jacuzzi. These have their private sit outs
Facilities at JACUZZI HUTAir Conditioned Room, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Jacuzzi, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 38700
About POOL HUT
The Pool Huts come with a large living and dining area, a palatial bedroom, a courtyard, swimming pool and a sit out.
Facilities at POOL HUTAir Conditioned Room, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Private Balcony/Verandah, Private Swimming Pool, TV with Satellite Channels
Get Up Close with Nature at the Evolve Back Resort in Kabini, a place that seamlessly blends rustic and luxury stay experiences.
The verdant landscape, the lush green forest that spreads as far as the eye can see and the untamed wildlife make Kabini a wonderland teeming with life. Located in the heart of all the wilderness is a luxurious abode equipped with all the modern amenities that you would expect of a luxury resort. At Evolve Back Resort in Kabini, you can get up close with nature and enjoy a blissful retreat away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The panoramic vistas along with the meandering Kabini River on two sides make the location of the Evolve Back resort in Kabini delightfully scenic. The rustic charm of the accommodation offered at the resort adds depth to its idyllic location. The architecture of both the Pool Huts and the Jacuzzi Huts derives inspiration from the local tribals and their villages that are set up harmoniously and in rhythm with the Jungle.
The Jacuzzi Hut at the Evolve Back in Kabini is an epitome of luxury with its well-appointed living spaces, including a separate living room and a bedroom. Everything from the furnishing to the upholstery spells luxury in the Jacuzzi Hut, which also has a bathtub in the ensuite bathroom and an open-to-the-sky Jacuzzi in the courtyard.
The accommodation in the Evolve Back Resort in Kabini’s Pool Hut knows no bounds when it comes to opulence. It has a separate living room, bedroom, and dining area. The one-of-a-kind bathroom, the private pool, and the sit-out overlooking the Kabini River are all but different names of luxury.
The two restaurants at the Evolve Back resort in Kabini make sure you indulge your love of food while giving your body and soul a lavish break. Honeycomb, a multi-cuisine restaurant, is the place to go when you crave for anything from Continental to Indian, whereas Kuruba Grill will satiate your desire to savor kebabs and all things grilled. For the romantic at heart, the resort offers a special candlelight cruise on the Kabini and an intimate dining experience by the side of the river.
- Welcome drink
- Meals as per the chosen plan
- Daily guest supplies
- All applicable taxes and rates
- Alcoholic beverages
- Room service
- Extra occupancy charges
- All activities that are not complementary
Terms & Conditions
- A government-approved identity proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, etc. is required at the time check in.
- Foreigners should carry the required documents as per regulations. They are required to produce their original passports at the time of check in. Foreign nationals who are working in India have to produce their Residential Permit together with all other required documents.
- Additional charges are applicable for extra children and adults during the premium period. The extra occupancy charges include meals, extra bed, and taxes.
- The Resort’s cancellation policy is applicable on all alterations and cancellations of confirmed bookings.
- Pets are not permitted inside the Resort and on the premises of the property.
- The check-in time is 1 PM and the check-out time is 11 AM.
- Any alteration or cancellation of confirmed bookings requires written intimation at least 20 days before the reserved check-in date. The same holds good for cutting short on confirmed bookings.
- Cancellation or any change to bookings within 20 days of reserved check in would attract a 100 percent cancellation fee on the booking amount.
- All refunds of booking charges will attract an administrative charge of 5%.
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Swimming Pool
- Travel Desk