Max:Price starts:₹ 28800
There are three bedrooms in this European Style Villa at Patto Colony. Each room is carefully decorated in a unique style with items that have been handpicked and feature quite a few antiques. Two of the bedrooms come with balconies
Facilities at RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water
Chill at this picturesque serviced European Style Villa at Patto Colony, a stone’s throw away from the heart of the city.
Nestled in the Latin Quarter of the Goan capital Panjim, this renovated heritage villa sits amidst narrow lanes with coloured houses built in the Portuguese style of architecture. Patto Colony underscores the lasting Portuguese influence on Goa. This European Style Villa at Patto Colony situated just a few steps from a quaint centuries old chapel along Rua de Natal, also known as Christmas Street, exudes the welcoming warmth of a home away from home.
This European Style Villa at Patto Colony is a stunning example of Portuguese architecture of a bygone era with all the modern conveniences and luxuries. The exterior is that of a two-storied row house. All the comforts of a home such as washing machine, refrigerator, kettle, and crockery are available at this villa for your use. The fully-equipped kitchen can be used to prepare early morning coffee or a cool beverage at any time. This villa is set in a neighbourhood popular for bakeries that sell delicious stuff made from secret recipes passed down over generations. Many authentic Goan and Portuguese restaurants also dot the area making it highly unlikely that you will need to use the kitchen for any major cooking during your stay.
There are three bedrooms in this European Style Villa at Patto Colony. Each room is carefully decorated in a unique style with items that have been handpicked and feature quite a few antiques. Two of the bedrooms come with balconies that let you soak in the ambience of the neighbourhood at all times of day and night. This fully serviced villa also provides accommodation facilities for domestic help. Its proximity to popular beaches, nightspots, restaurants, bakeries, and historical sites make it the perfect spot to soak in Goan culture to the hilt!
- Room tariff for the entire villa (3 BR) on a double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast.
- Use of facilities.
- Extra adults will be charged separately.
- Some activities are charged separately.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are in Indian Rupees
- All rates are per room per night double occupancy and include breakfast
- Extra mattress for children between 6 to 12 yrs old only @ Rs 1100 net per night inclusive of tax and breakfast
- Extra adult charge Rs:1500 net per night inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
- Extra mattress for children and adult @ Rs 2500 net per night inclusive of tax and breakfast for the peak Season ( 24th Dec to 05th Jan)
- We accept Visa and Mastercard
- Minimum 5 nights required during peak season
- Pets are not allowed
The below terms are valid throughout the year with the exception of the period between 24th Dec and 4th Jan
- More than 3 nights prior to check - in - Full refund
- Less than 3 nights prior to check-in - No refund
- No-shows-No refund
- No refunds/Cancellations on the periods of 26/12 to 3/1 and long weekends.
- 50 % advance payment required to secure the reservation
- 100 % advance payment required to secure the reservation from 28th Dec to 3rd Jan. No refunds during this period
- Air Conditioned Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Kitchen Access
- Mini Kitchen
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- TV with Satellite Channels