Max:Price starts:₹ 32900
The two bedrooms feature teak wood floors and have large glass observation windows covered with protective netting to let in natural light and air at all times.
Both offer you a private verandah to drink in the stunning views.
Facilities at BedroomsAir Conditioned Room, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Watch the locals go about their daily lives as you sail past remote villages in an Enchanting Houseboat At Nileshwar. The perfect way to enjoy a holiday.
This Enchanting Houseboat At Nileshwar takes you on a journey through the palm-fringed tropical backwaters of scenic North Kerala. Pass through the winding canals and watch as boats laden with coir or cashew pass you by. See the various temples and hidden shrines along the shoreline and catch glimpses of a variety of water birds, turtles, and cattle that live along the water.
While it has a traditional rice boat exterior, this Enchanting Houseboat At Nileshwar showcases a sleek interior with just a little hint of colonial charm. The hand-woven rugs, paintings featuring temple murals, comfortable armchairs, and silk cushions complete the picture perfect scene inside. A bar and modern kitchen are also part of this beautiful dwelling.
The chef on this Enchanting Houseboat At Nileshwar concocts a variety of seafood delicacies using fresh catch that is sure to have you smack your lips in delight. You can choose to dine on the open deck under the starry sky or in the comfort of the dining room. Yoda and Ayurveda massage sessions can be arranged on request. Bask in the sun on the open deck with its welcoming loungers.
This Enchanting Houseboat At Nileshwar offers you all the amenities of an excellent hotel within a traditional Kerala houseboat. The two bedrooms feature teak wood floors and have large glass observation windows covered with protective netting to let in natural light and air at all times. Both offer you a private verandah to drink in the stunning views. Both rooms come with iPod docking stations, ensuite bathrooms with organic toiletries, and hair dryers. The wooden furniture is made locally while the décor is courtesy a local artist. The perfect way to enjoy a holiday leaving your daily worries far behind.
- Morning special bed tea with flowers.
- Breakfast as per choice, lunch, afternoon tea and sumptuous evening meal.
- Complimentary fresh fruits throughout the day are available.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid for both Indian and Foreign nationals.
- Rates are in Indian Rupees and exclusive of all taxes.
- No extra bed will be provided in the room
- Smoking is prohibited
- The boat will be closed for general maintenance for the month of June & July.
- For all reservations from 16th Dec – 28th Feb, requires a 25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking and the balance amount minimum 60 days before check-in, which would be non- refundable too.
- From 15th Dec to 15th Jan, there will be a supplement of Rs. 2000 on the above rates.
- From 1st Feb to 28th Feb, there will be a supplement of Rs. 1000 on above rates.
In case of cancellation, the following cancellation fee will be applicable. This fee will be a percentage of the total estimated expenses and will be on a sliding scale as follows:
- Within 40 days-35%
- Within 39 to 30 days-50%
- Within 29 to 20 days-65%
- Within 19 to 15 days-No Show
- Air Conditioned Room
- Hair dryer
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Private Balcony/Verandah