Max:Price starts:₹ 6000
About Standard Rooms
There are 6 rooms in total with 4 being in the main house and 2 in the outhouse.
All the rooms are spacious with double beds and en-suite bathrooms
Facilities at Standard RoomsCeiling Fan, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Tea/Coffee Maker
With the Western Ghats in the backdrop, the Enchanting Heritage Homestay In Vagamon promises to be a heavenly holiday abode.
No matter how many times you have been there, Vagamon’s unparalleled scenic beauty will take your breath away every time you visit. Located 1200 m above sea level, this hill station in Kerala is the perfect getaway for those who want a blissful getaway. The rolling landscape of this hill station in the Western Ghats is carpeted with rich green foliage. It’s among the lesser known holiday spots in Kerala where you will find solace away from the hustle and bustle. In this charming placed kissed by nature, verdant views, gushing waterfalls and fresh air are a way of life. Tucked away in the lush greenery is the Enchanting Heritage Homestay In Vagamon.
The Enchanting Heritage Homestay In Vagamon is a treat to the eyes and an indulgence for all the other senses! With eco-agri tourism as its primary theme, the farmstead promises to offer its visitors a taste of responsible travel in its 65-year-old estate bungalow. The location of the heritage homestay adds to its tranquillity quotient. It is located near the source of Meenachil River at Mavady Hills. Rubber trees stand tall in the 150-acre plantation around the homestay, which also has spice gardens to boast about. The natural beauty of the rustic countryside, lush green valleys, and abundance of serenity are all you need to have the most relaxing holiday you have ever had. The homestay also offers its guests the chance to savor a wide variety of delicious local delicacies and other Indian dishes. After all, a trip to Kerala cannot be called complete if you don’t taste some of the signature dishes the place has to its credit.
The 5000 square feet area of the estate bungalow at the Enchanting Heritage Homestay In Vagamon translates into spacious suites that make accommodation a thing of luxury. The bungalow can accommodate up to four families at a time, which keeps the number of guests small at any given time. All the rooms in the homestay are tastefully furnished for maximum comfort. The property also offers tented accommodation on its premises on request. The eco-camps feature four Swiss cottage luxury tents with attached bathrooms. The tents are furnished with cots and mattresses for a relaxed, cozy stay. The warm hospitality of the hosts and the comfortable rooms make the heritage homestay a perfect home away from home.
- Applicable government taxes
- Local trips arranged by the homestay
- Pickup and drop services
- Extra charges apply for extra person
Terms & Conditions
- Breakfast @ 420 per person ( includes GST)
- Lunch / Dinner @ Rs 840 per person (includes GST)
- English speaking Guide will be provided free of cost.
- Minimum 02 nights stay is recommended to explore our village and do all activities.
- 0 -10 days prior to stay - no refund.
- 11-20 days prior to stay - 50% refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay- full refund.
- In case of a no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the accommodation property reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Organic Farm
- Tea/Coffee Maker