Max:Price starts:₹ 5950
About Eco Huts
There are two Eco-Huts having 2 rooms each. The huts are made of mud, wood, and bamboo.
The rooms are spacious and have a double bed
Facilities at Eco HutsCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 5950
About Standard Rooms
These are in the main building and are spacious rooms with a double bed
Facilities at Standard RoomsCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water
Lose yourself in the beauty of the Himalayas at this Eco Lodge at Vijaypur in Kumaon sitting at an altitude of 6,750 ft.
Situated about 75 km from Binsar, this Eco Lodge at Vijaypur offers fantastic views of the Himalayan peaks enveloped by fluffy white clouds and makes you feel as if you are in the middle of nowhere. The lodge sits amidst pine, oak, and chestnut trees with the mist and lush green surroundings making for an enchanting blanket of mesmerizing visuals around the property. Temples and a tea estate in the neighborhood add to the simplicity and charisma of this countryside hideout.
The exterior of the main building is authentically rustic and in tune with its surroundings. Thatched roofs, log walls, and rustic lanterns create the perfect ambiance for a luxurious and charming vacation. The colors of this Eco Lodge at Vijaypur in Kumaon have been chosen to seamlessly merge it with the natural hues of the terrain. The walls of the restaurant in the main building are of mud making you feel as if you have traveled back in time. The massive glass windows of the restaurant bring in every bit of nature while you indulge in mouth watering local, Indian, and global cuisines. As the sun goes down and the horizon turns a deep orange, a flaming bonfire is the best way to enjoy the chilly mist blanketing the area.
The property has a total of six rooms of which two are in the main building which offer spectacular views of the tea estates and humongous pine, oak, and chestnut trees. The other four immaculately maintained rooms are spread across two eco-huts. The decor of the rooms at this Eco Lodge at Vijaypur is luxurious and in keeping with the rustic theme. All the elements come together effortlessly to make this the perfect getaway to create some precious memories.
- Prices per couple.
- All meals, snacks, unlimited tea/coffee/non-packaged juices.
- Use of facilities.
- Walks and treks around the property.
- Children up to 10 years stay free.
- Extra occupancy charges per person per night
- Additional charges for pets-Rs. 250/day
Terms & Conditions
- The check-in and check-out time is 11 AM. Delayed check-ins and checks-outs are entertained, subject to availability of the room.
- Kids 10 years and younger can stay at the property free of cost considering one child accompanies one adult.
- The lodge is pet-friendly and welcomes pets at a flat charge of INR 250 per day in the Eco-huts.
- Pets are allowed provided that they stay off the furniture and linen and the owner ensures their safety and the safety of other guests at the homestay.
- Offers and special pricings are available for long stays and multi-week stays.
- Single occupancy is 65% of the double occupancy rate.
- If you cancel a confirmed booking up to 7 days prior to the date of check-in, 75% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If you choose to cancel a confirmed booking up to 48 hours before the date of check-in, the refund will be 50% of the total booking amount.
- Any cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the date of check-in will not be refunded.
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Outdoor Games
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire