Max:Price starts:₹ 12000
About Habitat Rooms
These rooms on the first floor and have high ceilings and share a common balcony. The large glass sliding doors offer an unhindered view of the landscape and the Nilgiri Mountains.
The rooms have ensuite bathrooms with one room having a king size bed and the other twin beds.
Facilities at Habitat RoomsFree Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 16000
About Garden Mansion Rooms
The mansions have a separate living room with a queen-size or twin beds and a bedroom with a king size bed. Open to the sky showers, skylights and glass windows that open into the attached balcony all add to the charm of these mansions.
Facilities at Garden Mansion RoomsFree Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 16000
About Mountain Parasdise Room
This villa overlooks the rainwater pond and has a large balcony a large private sundeck and a set of terraces. The bedroom has a double bed and the bath is connected to an outdoor area providing that feeling of adventure.
Facilities at Mountain Parasdise RoomFree Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah
Set amidst an ambiance of absolute serenity, this Eco-Friendly Lodge In Bandipur is a destination for wildlife lovers.
This Eco-Friendly Lodge In Bandipur is located on the fringes of the Bandipur Tiger Reserve, an animal sanctuary located at the foothills of the Nilgiri Mountains. The region has a hilly terrain and is punctuated with various flora and fauna, which attracts tourists from all parts of the country an abroad. With the forest as its backdrop, the property combines the best of both worlds—the feeling of being in the wild and the ambiance of a resort.
The architecture of this Eco-friendly Lodge In Bandipur is a blend of contemporary style with that of a rugged forest dwelling. Big clear glass windows and the tiled roofs of the buildings lend a unique touch to the lodge. The white and red buildings create a pleasant contrast to the green woody backdrop while the rainwater pond is another highlight. Interiors feature liberal use of wood, while the walls have been decked with numerous paintings by the owner.
You can enjoy a fresh daily menu, which features elements from a variety of cuisines. The Eco-Friendly Lodge In Bandipur also gives you the option of trying your hand at farming, plucking fresh fruits and vegetables, and cheese-making. Various activities such as property walks, nature walks, native games, campfire, tribal village interaction, and yoga sessions can all be arranged.
There are three categories of rooms at the Eco-Friendly Lodge In Bandipur. Habitat rooms with high ceilings and glass louvers have a common balcony. The stand-alone bungalows called Garden Mansions have bedrooms with a large skylight and a sliding glass wall, which opens out to the attached balcony. Overlooking the rainwater pond is the Mountain Paradise with its long deck offering great views of the landscape. An experience at the lodge is unforgettable, and one that will relax your body and delight your senses.
- Extra persons above the age of 6 will be charged separately
- Meals for extra person will be chargeable
- Jungle safari
Terms & Conditions
- For reasons of safety, it is advisable that children only above the age of 6 be accommodated and will be charged as per child rates.
- The property closes at 10 p.m.
- The meal, check-in/out and safari timings have to be strictly adhered to.
- Do not go unaccompanied outside the premises or into the designated forest areas
- Please avoid loud noise from music, partying and vehicles
- No teasing of the animals
- Between 22nd December and 7th January, a stay of minimum 2 nights is required to confirm the booking
- All bookings in that period are non refundable.
- Drivers can be accommodated at the village nearby
- Booking will be confirmed and guaranteed only on receipt of full payment. In case of booking made well ahead, 50% advance to be made at the time of booking, and the balance 50% should be paid 30 days prior to the date of check-in.
- For bookings between 21st December and 10th January full payment is required 45 days before check-in.
- Names of all guests must be given in full along with the booking. Any change upon arrival in the number of guests or the name shall not be entertained.
- The guest needs to reconfirm the provisional booking by making the advance payment or the full payment as mentioned above and as applicable for the booking before the end of the time limit.
- Up to 45 days prior to arrival25% of the reservation value
- 30 days and less prior to arrival50% of the reservation value
- 15 days and less prior to arrival100% of the reservation value
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Electric Solar Fences
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Shola Views
- Vegetable garden