Max:Price starts:₹ 17000
About Cottage Rooms
These rooms are tastefully decorated and feature local tribal artifacts. The cottages have a private sit out, dressing room, spacious bedroom with a double bed and an en-suite bathroom.
Facilities at Cottage RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker
Experience wilderness, exceptional hospitality, and a great holiday during your stay at the Eco-Friendly Lodge At Kanha.
Madhya Pradesh is the hotspot for spotting tigers in their natural habitat. And protected national parks, such as Kanha National Park and Kanha Tiger Reserve, make it easy for tiger lovers from around the world to get a glimpse of these regal animals in all their majesty. Located in the Central Indian Highlands, Kanha Tiger Reserve provides a sprawling home with vast grasslands and sal forests for tigers and other animals, such as the elusive leopards, wild dogs, foxes, gaur, antelopes, langur, wild boar, and many more. The biggest achievement for the national park is its contribution in preserving the population of hard ground swamp deer from near extinction—Kanha is the only place in the world where they exist. One of the best tiger turfs in the country, Kanha promises to mesmerize you with sightings, a perfect complement to your luxurious stay at the Eco-Friendly Lodge At Kanha.
The Eco-Friendly Lodge At Kanha cares as much for the wilderness it calls home as much as it cares for its guests. This is evident from the environment-friendly construction on the property and outstanding hospitality bestowed on anyone staying there. Located within an expansive 16-acre natural forest in a tribal village, the lodge features green architecture in traditional Gond-style construction. Sustainable furniture design with elements of local stone and recycled waste wood adds to the aesthetic appeal of the interiors. Mud plaster, terracotta tiles, logs, and timber beams have also been used in the lodge’s construction. This eco-friendly property has a multi-cuisine dining hall, bush dinner areas, and an outdoor barbeque to cater to your taste buds in a great ambiance. If you have special dietary requirements, necessary food arrangements can be made for you on prior request. The lodge also has an infinity pool, a nature library, and an eco-shop too.
Accommodation at the Eco-Friendly Lodge At Kanha is offered in the form of 12 luxury bungalows. Each of the bungalows is open fronted and has an en-suite bathroom equipped with modern amenities and a large verandah with spectacular views of the forest. All the bedrooms are spacious and feature dressing rooms, air-conditioning, a writing table and chair, elegant furnishings, and luxurious upholstery. The rooms are tastefully decorated and feature local tribal artifacts that lend character and perspective to the room interiors. There’s 24-hour power backup to ensure maximum comfort. Given the popularity eco-tourism has gained over the past few years, this sustainable property offering a first-hand experience of the wilderness is definitely worth adding to your must-visit list. So, are you ready to experience the wilderness in close quarters?
- All applicable government taxes
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and tea and coffee
- In-house activities
- Activities that are not marked complimentary
- Any extra meal
Terms & Conditions
- Child below 5 yrs complimentary.
- Children between 5-12 years will be charged 25% the cost of the double room.
- Above 13 years at 40% the cost of the double room.
- Rates may differ during Christmas, New Years and special long weekends.
- Safari zone is subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to give full names of all guests, date of birth and ID no (Passport, License, Election Card or Pan no), incomplete information may result in non-booking of safari permits.
- Safari bookings and zone allotment are subject to availability & weather conditions.
- In case of any increase in park permit rates by the forest department the extra amount will be collected at the lodge.
- The arrival timing should be informed by email or phone at least one day prior to booking date.
- 7 Days and Less - Nil refund
- 8 Days to 21 Days - 40% refund
- 21 Days to 45 Days - 60% refund
- 45 Days and above - 80% refund
- 20% cancellation will be charged on all bookings.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Spices Shop/Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker