Max:Price starts:₹ 3500
About Stream Facing Cabins
These can accommodate a double and single bed or 3 single beds. The cabins have a sit out with views of the stream and jungle.
Facilities at Stream Facing CabinsHot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 5000
About Rooftop Rooms
These are spacious and airy rooms with double beds and ensuite bathrooms. With fantastic jungle views, these rooms are ideal for a family
Facilities at Rooftop RoomsHot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 5000
The tent is spacious with a double bed and also has a sit out
Facilities at TentPrivate Balcony/Verandah
Disconnect from the chaotic world as you rejuvenate at this Eco-Friendly Homestay at Castle Rock amidst the dense jungle.
Situated on the Goa-Karnataka border, this Eco-Friendly Homestay at Castle Rock is a little oasis with the sounds and sights of nature for company. Sitting at an altitude of 2000 feet, this charming little property within the Western Ghats offers you birdsong and the call of the wild for company. The babbling of the stream flowing by and the starry sky at night afford you a mesmerizing experience.
Epitomizing eco-friendly living at its optimal, Eco-Friendly Homestay at Castle Rock makes use of solar energy for lighting, sources water from a waterfall, and brings in firewood from the forest for use in the ovens, grills, and stoves across the property.
Rice, fruits, and vegetables are all grown on the property around this Eco-Friendly Homestay at Castle Rock in an organic manner. Meals are served at fixed times and specialties on the menu are Indian, Asian, and European dishes that focus on grilling or cooking on a wood fire. You are sure to relish the oven-fired pizzas, barbecue items, and homemade breads. The menu is mostly vegetarian and meals are served at the dining table near the stream or around the campfire at night. Swimming in the waterfalls, trekking, spotting wildlife, and bird watching are some activities you can indulge in. Different types of workshops are regularly held and a pottery kiln is also being constructed.
There are three type of accommodations available at this Eco-Friendly Homestay at Castle Rock—the stream facing cabin with a private sit-out, rooftop rooms suitable for families which are elevated and thus airy, and the furnished tent which promises a camping experience for a family or couples seeking some romance. All rooms are provided with hot water. If communing with nature in peace is your idea of a perfect holiday, then this is the place for you!
- Activities like cycling and pottery
Terms & Conditions
- Hot water is provided in a bucket
- The menu is mostly vegetarian and meals are served at the dining table near the stream or around the campfire at night.
- A 25% advance to confirm a booking and this is non-refundable.
- Children above 5 are half price and they will be given a shared room with adults.
- A 3rd or 4th person in the room with extra bed is charged INR 2500 (12 years and above)
- 0 -10 days prior to stay - no refund.
- 11-20 days prior to stay - 50% refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay- full refund.
- In case of a no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the accommodation property reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Vegetable garden