Max:Price starts:₹ 4000
This holiday cottage has one room with attached bathroom and a private balcony. This cottage can accommodate a family of 2 adults & 2 kids.
Facilities at CottageHot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
This Cozy Homestay at Pozuthana is one of the best-kept secrets of Giri Hill range in the region of Wayanad
This Cozy Homestay at Pozuthana is encompassed by 30 acres of farmland which include spices like pepper. The aroma of the pristine air of this piece of land can be incredibly rejuvenating. This temple of tranquility also offers an enchanting view of Vythiri, Wayanad and its picturesque hills.
This cozy Homestay at Pozuthana consists of a bungalow and charming wooden hut accommodations atop a mesmerizing hill. The rooms, with all modern amenities to pamper you in the lap of luxury and nature, are immaculately kept. The tones of gold and amber on the walls resonate calming magic and ooze homely ambiance. All rooms together can accommodate three families or 12 people in this amazing paradise of peace and tranquility. Camping in tents, right in the middle of the coffee plantation, is a unique experience offered at cozy Homestay at Pozuthana.
Sightseeing packages of varying durations are also offered at this Homestay. Popular attractions of Wayanad, as well as some spots of Calicut, are covered in these trips. Trekking expeditions through the plantation and bamboo river rafting can also be arranged by the hosts. Facilities like the library, indoor games room, outdoor games, and covered car parking are available while services such as tour assistance, pick up and drop can also be arranged.
The hospitality and warmth that this leisurely Homestay at Pozuthana exudes are sure to remain in your memories forever. The homely Kerala cuisine is lip-smacking. The subtle flavors give you the feeling of a feast relished at your own home. The coffee shop at the homestay is a popular joint to unwind and bond as you drink in the spectacular views around. The lively campfire, sumptuous barbeque, and candle light dinner can be arranged on special request. While some indulgences come as a part of the package, others might cost you extra. This Homestay at Pozuthana is the perfect getaway to hang out with friends or for a family reunion.
- All activities not mentioned in inclusions
- Lunch - Rs. 300 per head
- Dinner - Rs. 350 per head.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations
- Breakfast will be veg. Lunch and Dinner will be veg & non-veg (chicken)
- Confirmed bookings may be altered /canceled only if intimation in writing reaches us in 30 days prior to check-in date.
- Any cancellation between 30 days to 15 days prior to check-in date would attract 50% of the total cost of the booked period.
- Any cancellation less than 15 days prior to check in would attract 100% of the total cost of the booked period.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Board Games
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Outdoor Games
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.