Max:Price starts:₹ 12000
About Deluxe Non Valley
The room has comfortable twin beds or double beds and a private balcony
Facilities at Deluxe Non ValleyAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Laundry Service, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 13000
About Deluxe Valley View
These rooms offer the valley view from the attached balcony. Has a double or twin beds
Facilities at Deluxe Valley ViewAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Laundry Service, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 15000
The suites have a separate sitting area and a queen size bed in the bedroom. There is also an attached balcony
Facilities at SuiteAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Laundry Service, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Tucked away in the Eastern Himalayas, this Contemporary Resort Stay at Lachung offers luxurious accommodations.
Surrounded by snow-capped peaks, fir trees, and rhododendron forests, the property sits at an altitude of over 9,000 ft. Constructed in a style that reflects the traditions and culture of the local people, this Contemporary Resort Stay at Lachung has all the ingredients for a perfect getaway.
The drive to Lachung from Gangtok is a picturesque one affording spectacular views of the gushing Teesta River, sparkling streams, and plenty of waterfalls. Once a bustling trading post between Sikkim and Tibet, Lachung is also home to a monastery and handicraft center.
The 28 rooms and 10 suites at this stunning Contemporary Resort Stay at Lachung are well-heated and equipped with in-room tea or coffee makers to help keep you warm on a cold day. Choose from deluxe double rooms or double suites with hot water in the bathroom all around the clock should you wish to take a refreshing shower anytime. Catch one of your all-time favorite movies on the LCD television in your room or choose a DVD from the wide collection available at the resort.
Of the two restaurants on the property, one serves a wide range of dishes from various cuisines such as North Indian, Chinese, and Continental. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the ambiance at this restaurant is cozy and welcoming. The bar here is perfect for catching up with friends or unwinding after an adventurous day. The second restaurant is a pure vegetarian one with a live kitchen and an open air dining facility.
The resort has a snooker and pool room as also a well-stocked library of books to keep you occupied. There are also plenty of outdoor activities and sightseeing to be done in the area.
And if some pampering is what you need after a day of exploration, head for the wellness center. Try out the zero gravity massage chairs or you can choose from the other services and treatments on offer for some much-needed rejuvenation.
- Only 1 extra adult/ bed will be permitted in a room.
- Extra bed is chargeable per night.
- A child with no bed is also charged separately per night.
- Only children below 5 years are complimentary.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- All bookings will be confirmed against payment of 50% advance.
- Balance amount is to be credited to the resort’s account 15 days prior to arrival.
- The rates are valid for both season and offseason.
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice.
- Check-in and check-out time is 12 noon.
- All payments through credit/debit cards are accepted only at Gangtok office in advance.
- Individual cheques are not accepted.
- Tariff is on twin sharing basis.
- In the event of no show or last minute cancellation due to failure to procure permits there will be no refund.
- Due to widening and surface improvement works, North Sikkim Highway is undergoing an initial teething phase. It is prone to small landslides during the rainy season. Under such circumstances, if guests are unable to check-in due to road blockage midway, 50% of the booking amount shall be refundable. During major slides when the highway remains closed for more than a day as a result of which permits are denied for travel, the hotel shall refund 90% of the booking amount to the guest. The rest is
- During major slides when the highway remains closed for more than a day as a result of which permits are denied for travel, the hotel shall refund 90% of the booking amount to the guest. The rest is an administrative cost.
Permits:The hotel takes no responsibility or any liability whatsoever with regards to the issue of permits. Therefore, guests are informed to procure the permits either through their respective tour operator, travel agents or by self through the concerned department directly.
- In the event of no-show or cancellation within 72 hrs prior to arrival, there will be 1-night retention, and if cancellation is within 24 hrs prior to arrival date, it will lead to 100% retention charges.
- Cancellation within 1 week of arrival will lead to 50% retention.
- 25% shall be charged as retention for cancellation within 15 days of the arrival date.
- For groups, the cutoff date will be 30 days prior to arrival. No show or cancellation within 30 days prior to the group arrival will attract 1-night retention charge, and within 15 days prior to the arrival date will attract full retention charges.
- In the case of early departure after check-in, there will 100% retention on the remainder of nights booked.
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Laundry Service
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Travel Desk
- TV with Satellite Channels