Max:Price starts:₹ 7000
About Contemporary Cottage
This cottage has long and spacious balconies offering lovely mountain views. Contemporarily done up, it has a large double bed
Facilities at Contemporary CottageAir Conditioned Room, Badminton Court, Car Parking, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini bar, Multi Cuisine Restaurant, Outdoor Games, Outdoor Party/Bonfire, Private Balcony/Verandah, Spa/Wellness, Swimming Pool, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 8500
About Heritage Villa
With a four poster bed and lovely views of the mountains from the attached balcony, this room is a wonderful place to relax
Facilities at Heritage VillaAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
If you are looking for a place to unwind in total peace and lots of O2, this Classic Resort near Thariode at Vythiri is the place to be!
This beautiful, Classic Resort near Thariode bundled up in the blankets of the Banasura Hills in Vythiri is a hill station that falls in the Wayanad district of Kerala. It is one of the most beautiful places in Kerala, with many spice plantations as well as tea and coffee estates that make it a perfect retreat to rewind and rejuvenate.
This Classic Resort near Thariode is a beautifully done retreat keeping in mind the city-dweller – a home away from home in the true sense! This Classic Resort near Thariode gives you plenty of opportunities to experience nature without your luxuries being curtailed. This Resort tucked away in the laps of Wayanad, has eight independent cottages with beautiful views of the majestic Banasura Hills.
Flora and fauna can be found in abundance in the hills that surround the Banasura dam which is considered the second largest in Asia. The Classic Resort near Thariode is close to Vythiri making it a perfect place for weekend hangouts for Bangaloreans, Chennaikars, & Keralite communities alike owing to its proximity. The resort is a perfect choice for travelers eyeing indulgence but within a moderate budget. The cottages have been tastefully designed with special attention to detail not missing the fact that it doesn’t eat up space from the surroundings, giving guests ample opportunity to roam around in nature’s bounty. The menu includes a variety of cuisines – South Indian, North Indian, Traditional Malabar, Chinese, and Continental.
Other facilities at this Classic Resort near Thariode include an infinity pool which is sure to rejuvenate your senses with the breathtaking views in the background. Guests staying at this Classic Resort near Thariode can stay connected with the outside world through internet access and LCD televisions with cable connection. Since Wayanad has a pleasantly cold climate throughout most of the months, the resort offers its guests hot running water throughout the year.
A special feature is the cookery show available for group bookings, where guests get to pick up a few culinary tips from master chefs!
- Meals according to the plan chosen
- All activities that are not mentioned in inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Guests are required to provide nationality proof on arrival as demanded by law.
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in. Indian citizens can produce driving license, passport, Aadhar Card, or election ID card. PAN Card is not considered valid ID but is needed if booking payment is made in cash.
- Foreign tourists will need to have proof of identity as per regulations including passport and visa. Have to permit webcam photo to be clicked as per government regulations.
- Check-in - 1400 hrs and check-out - 1100 hrs.
- Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability and will be chargeable.
- Checkouts from 1200 to 1800 hours are subject to 50% of room rate and thereafter at 100%.
- All arrivals prior to 0600 are billed from the previous night.
- All arrivals between 0600 to 1100 hours are subject to 50% of the room rate.
- For any disputes in payments and any other legal disputes, the jurisdiction of the court will be at Kalpetta in Wayanad district, Kerala.
- The hotel management has full rights to recover full amount from customers in the event of damages to property amenities.
- All the guest need to accept hotel rules and rules of the Government of India.
- Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed on the property. Couples need to bring marriage certificate.
- Alcohol consumption is permitted only in the allocated room.
- In the event of any accident or any other incident on the property, the management will not be held responsible for any damages or compensation
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Mini bar
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Games
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Swimming Pool
- Travel Desk
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.