Max:Price starts:₹ 8500
The bedrooms are on the first and ground floor. They have colorful rugs, wooden furniture, double beds, ensuite bathrooms and attached porches or balconies.
The rooms are heated and hot water bottles are provided.
Facilities at BedroomsHot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
A hill station with the Himalayan panorama beckons you to enjoy a tranquil holiday at the Charming Boutique Stay at Binsar.
The then summer capital of the kings of the Chand dynasty, Binsar is now a popular hill station luring travelers with its natural beauty. Nature lovers, birdwatchers, trekkers, and mountaineers all flock to the valleys of Binsar to not only indulge in their favorite activities but also to experience nature at its beautiful best. The town offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Himalayas. The highest point in Binsar, called the Zero Point, is the perfect vantage point to catch a glimpse of Nanda Devi, Chaukhamba, Panchachuli, Kedarkantha, Trishul and other majestic peaks hidden behind clouds. On clear days, the horizon is lined with these peaks and is a dream come true for every mountain lover. The compact hill town is also a sanctuary protecting the flora and fauna of the region through the Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary. The Charming Boutique Stay At Binsar is the best way to experience all of this in the ultimate luxury of unmatched hospitality.
The Charming Boutique Stay At Binsar is a retreat amid 40 acres of land surrounded by the forests of the national park and views of snow-capped mountains. Away from all the hustle and bustle of city life, this resort promises dreamy solitude, a feast for your soul. The hotel features a well-maintained 150-year-old mansion, and its old-world charm is unique. Its British Colonial flavors extend to the common areas for guests, including the General’s Study, which is a cozy room with a fireplace and overlooks the hotel’s lawns, and the Sunset Lounge, which is a Victorian ballroom converted into a lounge for guests to relax or indulge in indoor games. The hotel’s all-day-dining restaurant serves delectable Indian, Continental, and local fare to treat your taste buds to exquisite flavors. The yoga and meditation experience at the hotel makes relaxation the primary theme of any holiday.
Accommodation At the Charming Boutique Stay at Binsar is offered in the form of nine colonial rooms. Each of the rooms is tastefully furnished and cozily decorated. The rooms are well-equipped with all the necessary amenities. The wooden furniture, fireside armchairs, and bright rugs and bedspreads are all evocative of true refinement in luxury and style. Each room also has a porch or balcony that offers breathtaking views of the mountains that surrounds the property. The lights and other electrical amenities in the rooms are powered by solar energy owing to the location of the hotel in a forest reserve. A comfortable stay in the lap of nature is guaranteed when you choose to spend your holidays here in this charming property.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Compulsory dinner supplement
- All applicable government taxes are charged extra
- Extra adults and children are charged extra
- Tariff inclusive of unlimited Wi-Fi usage in the Lounge
Terms & Conditions
- The Lodge is closed from 10 July to 15 September 2018.
- Reduction for Single occupancy – 10% of applicable rate.
- Only one extra bed is allowed in a room.
- No charge for children below 3 years sharing the bed with the parents.
- Please let us know the age of children, if any, to avoid any inconvenience to you at a later stage.
- Accommodation facilities for domestic help can be provided 30 minutes from the Lodge at a nominal charge.
- Domestic help and drivers are strictly not allowed in the restaurant and other public areas of the Lodge.
- You would be required to register your entry into the Sanctuary and pay an entry fee of Rs. 150/- per person (Indian national) and Rs. 600/- per person (foreign national) plus Rs. 250/- for the vehicle. This pass is valid for 3 days only.
- Sanctuary gate is open from sunrise to sunset only.
- Any increase in taxes or new taxes levied by the Government will be charged as applicable.
- Any booking cancelled 14 days prior to arrival will not charge any retention. After that will be charged 100% retention.
- 100% retention charges will be applicable in case of any cancellation or amendment or no-show received within 30 days of arrival.
- Transaction fee amount where applied for the payment made via payment gateway will not be refunded.
- Advance deposit will be required to guarantee the reservation.
- 1 night deposit required for bookings of 1 to 2 nights.
- 2 night deposit required for bookings of 3 nights or more
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Vegetable garden
- Yoga and Meditation