Max:Price starts:₹ 19000
About Standard Garden Cottage
It has a double bed and a private porch.
Facilities at Standard Garden CottageBathrobes, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Laundry Service, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 24340
About Deluxe Garden Cottage
This villa has beautiful wooden furniture and an intricately carved four-poster bed.
It also has a porch and a garden area in front.
Facilities at Deluxe Garden CottageBathrobes, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Safe, Swimming Pool, Tea/Coffee Maker, Yoga and Meditation
Experience the mountain tribal village theme at the Spice Village CGH Eco-friendly Resort at Thekkady.
A beautiful property with a mountain tribal village theme is the perfect getaway for the traveler of today. Spice Village CGH Eco-friendly Resort at Thekkady is situated at an elevation of 2,000 feet amidst the lush flora of aromatic fruit trees, beautiful flowering shrubs, and rare herbs. Paying tribute to the ancient ways of living, the experience is so designed to provide you a natural habitat, as close to the minimalism of nature as possible. Enjoy the chirping of the birds, the aroma of spices, the whiff of fresh plants, and the comfort of stone floors as your spend your much-awaited vacation here.
Staying true to the ethos of green environment, the property welcomes you into the natural abode by kicking off your stay with a welcome drink made from herbs. The best part is that you can choose the herbs yourself. Fascinating, isn’t it? The gardens of the property are so welcoming and are indeed a treat to the senses; they are the place for garden lovers to be. The entire resort is enveloped in lush green, staying close to nature and utilizing natural light and resources.
Booking a retreat here would mean staying away from the harsh realities of life. This property is a chemical-free zone. Natural oils are used as sprayers and clay pots and Aloe Vera strings for repelling insects; the camphor burner in the rooms help in air purification. From the self-sustained fish pond and biodegradable pesticides to the organic garden and natural materials used for construction, CGH Eco-friendly Resort at Thekkady has everything a nature lover will take absolute delight in. What’s more? The resort pays tribute to the ancient wisdom of tribal villagers by providing them with a source of employment.
Choose from a standard garden cottage or deluxe garden cottage. None of the living spaces and rooms in this eco-resort is air-conditioned. All you need to do is to just open the windows of the room and embrace the cool breeze coming from the mountains and verdant landscapes. The rooms are naturally lit and the private porches are airy. In sync with its ecological principles, the resort uses only coir mats, stone flooring, thatched roofs made of elephant grass, natural materials, and local woodwork. All these lend an unbeatable natural charm to the rooms. That having said, CGH Eco-friendly Resort at Thekkady gives modern travelers all amenities for an enjoyable and comfortable stay. You can savor authentic Kerala cuisine made from fresh ingredients. The flavor of the fresh spices coming out of these dishes will make you want to eat till you drop.
Make the most of it while you are at this well-maintained eco-resort in the heart of Thekkady. Enjoy the inviting ambiance and unwind at the Ayurveda center or swimming pool. Avail the in-house activities like games courts and yoga and meditation center, walk around the garden or try your hands at some engaging tribal activities. With oodles of things to do like trekking, sunset gazing, exploring the wildlife and rafting, this property will rekindle your love for nature.
- Meals according to the plan chosen
- Welcome drink
- Introduction to Eco-activities
- Activities conducted by resident naturalists
- Yoga and meditation
- Slide show
- Court games
- Indoor games
- All applicable taxes
- Bullock cart discoveries
- Elephant time
- Bamboo rafting
- Soft trek
- Extra occupancy
- Activities and services that are not listed as complimentary
Terms & Conditions
- Per room, only one additional person of above 5 years is permitted.
- Extra occupancy is subject to additional charges per night.
- The official check-in and check-out timings are 2 PM and 11 AM, respectively.
- For groups that comprise of more than 9 full paying pax but less than 15 full paying pax, bonafide tour leaders are available at a discount of 50% of the total charge.
- If your group tour comprises of 15 full paying pax or more, you can avail the bonafide tour leaders at no additional cost.
- It should be noted that the availability and duration of some of the activities at the resort – both complimentary and chargeable – are subject to external factors such as weather conditions.
- Individual travelers can cancel their confirmed reservations. If you cancel the reservation between 15 to 7 days prior to the date of check-in, a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the total booking amount will be levied.
- If you cancel a confirmed booking less than 7 days from the date of arrival, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged from you.
- In the case of group inclusive tours, you can reduce the number of rooms. If you choose to reduce the number of rooms between 30 to 15 days prior to the date of check-in, a cancellation fee of 50% of the booking amount will be levied.
- If you reduce the number of rooms less than 15 days prior to the date of check-in, it will attract 100% cancellation fee.
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- In-room Refrigerator
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Yoga and Meditation