Max:Price starts:₹ 23380
About Garden Villa
These villas have double or twin beds and a small private garden area.
Facilities at Garden VillaBathrobes, Ceiling Fan, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 34260
About Garden pool villa
Villas with private pools and garden area
Facilities at Garden pool villaBathrobes, Ceiling Fan, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Private Swimming Pool, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 43470
About Deluxe pool villa
Deluxe Pool Villas have larger pools. They also have a separate living area and a furnished verandah along with private green spaces
Facilities at Deluxe pool villaBathrobes, Ceiling Fan, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Private Swimming Pool, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker
Come, lose yourself to the culinary wonders of God’s Own Country at the Marari Beach, CGH Beach Hotel at Alleppey!
What’s a stay in Kerala without savoring the finger-licking delicacies that the southernmost Indian state is popular for? The restaurant at this CGH Beach Hotel at Alleppey dishes out scrumptious Kerala cuisine using the fresh catch of the day from the Arabian Sea. Seafood specialties made with the fresh bounty from the adjoining sea are must haves during an experiential holiday at the resort.
Soak in Kerala’s coastal culture at this breathtakingly beautiful beach resort, where the sun, sand, and sea help you unwind and rejuvenate on your perfect holiday. The sound of waves crashing onto the wide sandy beach is a constant reminder of the abundant peace and quiet that will engulf you during your stay at the resort. Away from the constant noise of the city, this five-star resort boasts of providing its guests with ample space and silence to relax and revitalize their soul. At the CGH Beach Hotel at Allepey eco-tourism is at the heart and it reflects in everything from the landscaping to the architecture of the living spaces.
There are three types of accommodation at the CGH Beach Hotel at Allepey, namely garden pool villas, garden villas, and deluxe pool villas. The well-appointed rooms are furnished with homespun or locally sourced upholstery and furnishings that create a warm, cozy, and inviting ambiance. The idea behind intentionally leaving out the idiot box from each of the rooms is to give you the peace of mind you crave for from a soulful holiday. Instead, you can catch the Malabar sunset over the Marari horizon that paints the sky in beautiful hues of yellow and orange.
The Deluxe Pool Villas are the epitome of contemporary luxury with their huge living spaces, large private pool, and private green spaces. Most of the cottages have French windows and veranda sit-outs that give you exclusive views of the verdant landscape the resort is popular for. The bathrooms in the accommodation are inspired by traditional Kerala-style construction and built open to the sky – privacy and modern comforts included.
- Two bottles packaged drinking water per day
- Yoga and meditation
- Interactive cooking session along with the chef
- Evening tea cart service
- Kalari demonstration
- Instrumental music lessons
- Saree/dhoti demonstration
- Village walk
- Bird watching
- Eco tour
- Butterfly garden visit
- Talk on Ayurveda
- Bicycle to ride
- All applicable taxes
- Canoe expedition
- Farm kitchen
- Discover Alleppey walk
- Extra occupancy charges per extra adult and extra child
- All activities and services that are not complimentary
Terms & Conditions
- Only one extra person above 5 years is allowed per room.
- The check-in time is 2 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m.
- You can avail a 50% discount for bonafide tour leaders for groups of less than 15 people, but more than 9 full paying pax. The tour leader is free for groups of 15 or more full-paying pax.
- Some of the outdoor and indoor activities are subject to change due to external factors.
- For individual travellers, cancellation of a reservation made between 15 to 7 days before the confirmed date of arrival will be charged 50% of the entire booking amount. Cancellation made less than 7 days before the check-in date will incur a 100 % cancellation fee.
- For group inclusive tours, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged for reducing the number of rooms booked if the changes are made 30 to 15 days before arrival date. Doing so less than 15 days before check-in date will incur a cancellation fee of the entire booking amount.
- Beach Access
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Private Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Vegetable garden
- Yoga and Meditation