Max:Price starts:₹ 6462
About Deluxe garden
Rooms have a fire place and garden view. There are two single cots in the room
Facilities at Deluxe gardenCeiling Fan, Fireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 3158
About Standard room
Rooms have a fireplace and cozy double beds
Facilities at Standard roomCeiling Fan, Fireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 4456
About Executive room
Rooms are with fireplace and a double bed
Facilities at Executive roomCeiling Fan, Fireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water, TV with Satellite Channels
The Mansion on Havelock Road, a heritage hotel in Ooty is quite charming and reminiscent of the architecture of the British era.
It has nine rooms named after Shakespeare’s works. The unique and charming rooms at this British Style Mansion on Havelock Road are perfectly meant for two. Windsor Midsummer and Tempest feature classic double beds and the luxury of a fine bathtub each, while Verona and Cosy Prospero both have comfortable two single cots each. The rooms Iago, Hamlet, Macbeth, and Othello are alluring with cozy double beds. Whenever required, the rooms can be clubbed to provide suite-like luxury.
If you fancy fine dining, the Earl’s Secret at this Mansion on Havelock Road is the place to be. It is well-known among food connoisseurs as it serves the finest food in the whole of Ooty town. The luxurious ambiance with a historical touch makes the restaurant a preferred food destination.
Mornings are the best at the hotel. Waking up to serene mornings with breakfast in bed to admiringly gazing the hills and clouds from the window, to the background of chirping birds, this time of day allows you to be your laziest best. While staying at this Mansion on Havelock Road, one can also opt to take an early morning trek to the country to enjoy the mornings to their fullest.
The evenings here are vibrant with live music, which is a blend of a new era and ages gone by. There’s plenty to do for adventure lovers too in Ooty. Variety is the name of the game. Enthusiasts have to just check what is offered at the time of their visit and thereafter, proceed with a plan. The Mansion on Havelock Road is truly a place where tradition meets luxury in an environment that provides ample resources for pampering oneself. Withdrawn from the hustle and bustle of life, every day is a new experience here.
- Meals other than breakfast
- Taxes shall be applicable
- Extra bed and extra persons charges
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a government approved Identity proof and may be produced at the time check in
- Foreigners may carry required documents as per the regulations.
- All rates are per night per room for two, inclusive of breakfast.
- Rates mentioned are exclusive of taxes.
- There is no extra charge for children under the age of 5.
- Surcharges are applicable on holidays and long weekends.
- Other terms and conditions may be applicable on special offers and packages.
- A charge of Rs.221 per head is applicable for children aged 5-12, which includes breakfast and standard activities.
- An additional charge of Rs.673 per head is applicable if an extra bed is required for children.
- More than 15 days prior to check in, 100 % of tariff will be held as a credit
- 15 days to 4 days prior to check in, 75% of tariff will be held as credit
- 4 days to 48 hours, 50 % of tariff will be held as credit
- Less than 48 hours or No show, 0% will be held as credit
- All credit is to be used within 1 year of the cancellation date.
- All cancellation requests are to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the Bookings are confirmed only with The Payment.
- Resort will Request for an Alternate Payment option if the Credit Card is Not working
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Car Parking
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire