Max:Price starts:₹ 5904
Basil is 450 square feet large with an attached living room and a splendid view
Facilities at BasilCeiling Fan, Fireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 5314
Rosemary is nearly 350 square feet large and has a magnificient view.
Facilities at RosemaryCeiling Fan, Fireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, TV with Satellite Channels
Awesome view of the dense tropical forest is what makes the stay at this British Style House at Singara Estate truly memorable.
Sprawling over 1,800 acres of tea garden is the setting where this British Style House at Singara Estate rests. It is a large dwelling with lovely lawns that accentuate its beauty and charm.
British Style House at Singara Estate is a tea-themed homestay. The homestay has two rooms – Rosemary and Basil, that are fairly spacious, extremely comfortable and provide the guests with fascinating views of the surrounding landscape. The view of the distant Coimbatore plains makes a visit to the dwelling worth it. Basil also houses a living room apart from the luxurious bedroom. The stay at the mansion is reminiscent of the grand lifestyle of the British era as the building exudes such charm though it is just 25 years old.
Breakfast at the Tea Nest Annexe is complimentary, and an a la carte menu is offered for lunch and dinner in its comfortable dining area. One can also enjoy a barbeque on the manicured British Style House at Singara Estate lawns or visit the closeby Colonial Cottages at the estate for a unique tea-tasting ceremony.
Morning or evening walk in the tea plantation can be a rejuvenating experience with a few lucky guests likely to spot an Indian Gaur or two. The trek along Sujith’s trail is one of the best experiences for trekking enthusiasts. While at the mansion, guests can simply choose to relax and unwind. From playing board games to swinging on a hammock or lazily reading a book with a cup of tea or a mocktail to accompany it is pure bliss.
The British Style House at Singara Estate is a world of its own for all those people who crave some quiet times and enjoy being one with nature. Just close your eyes and listen to the sounds of nature in peace.
- Lunch and dinner shall be included, if opted for at the time of booking and specified accordingly.
- All rates are on twin sharing basis.
- Tariff includes accommodation and breakfast.
- The taxes will be charged at 20.9 % on the net rate, except charges for extra person.
- A 2-night 3-day package includes a free tea plantation tour.
- Items not mentioned in inclusions are chargeable.
- Meals other than breakfast are excluded unless specified other wise.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Check-in 12.00 noon and check-out 11.00 am.
- Children below 5 years stay complimentary.
- Children between 5 and 12 years – Rs. 350 (CP) per night.
- Extra person (12 years and above) – Rs. 575 (CP) per night.
- Cancellation within 10 days of the date of arrival: 100% of tariff as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation 10 days prior to the date of arrival: 50% of tariff as cancellation charges.
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Room Service
- Travel Desk