Max:Price starts:₹ 7300
About Deluxe Room
One bedroom with king size bed, one attached bathroom, and a balcony.
Facilities at Deluxe RoomHot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 11900
About Family Suite
The suite has one king size bed and one single bed with an en-suite bathroom
Facilities at Family SuiteHot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 12900
About Couple Suite
This suite has a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom
Facilities at Couple SuiteHot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 18800
About Family Cottage
There are 2 separate bedrooms with 2 separate bathrooms, a spacious living room with a queen size bed and a balcony.
Facilities at Family CottageHot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Scenic beauty, luxury, and hospitality blend together at the Boutique Stay In Dhanachuli to offer you a perfect holiday in the beauty of nature.
A quaint and pristine hamlet, Dhanachuli stands at a height of 7000 feet above the sea level. The charming little village is blessed with breath-taking mountain views, lovely apple orchards, dense woods, and a laid-back aura. Far from the crowded roads and congested cityscapes, this sleepy place offers the ideal location for a splendid getaway all year round. Summers at Dhanachuli are extremely pleasant while winters transform the place into a white wonderland. Peppered with just about 200-odd houses, Dhanachuli is a less-explored paradise that deserves a place in every traveler’s must-visit list. The Boutique Stay In Dhanachuli lets you rejuvenate yourself in this dreamscape of a destination in a blissful and comfortable manner.
A home away from home, the Boutique Stay In Dhanachuli is all that you can expect from a holiday retreat. Located amidst picturesque surroundings, the property is a colonial-style summer house that has been refashioned into a luxurious retreat while keeping intact the original beauty and charm of its traditional architecture. As you follow the trail of the road that leads up to this immaculate retreat, you will be greeted by massive terraces and decks adorning the property. Inside, the artistically decorated lobby and antique furniture bring alive the elegance and grandeur of the bygone colonial era. The huge glass windows attract immediate attention as they open up to spectacular views of the Himalayas. Promising the best of comfort and hospitality, the boutique stay treats its guests to an enticing selection of Continental, Indian, and regional delicacies at its in-house restaurant. A key highlight of the property is its café where you can explore the tempting flavors of authentic Indian street food. The retreat also has a dedicated tea lounge for guests to relax with a cup of tea or enjoy a drink even as they soak in the panoramic 360-degree view of the surroundings.
Accommodation at the retreat is a classy affair, to say the least. Each of its four suites and six rooms boasts of a unique theme and ambiance and is decked up with period furniture. The suites are spacious and are ideal for families or couples looking for a romantic sojourn. When it comes to the luxury quotient, every room is attractive in its own way. What remains common in all these suites and rooms are the spellbinding views of the landscape and the lofty mountains whose snow-covered peaks glisten in the sunshine. A holiday at the Boutique Stay In Dhanachuli is the best means to pause, reflect, rejuvenate, revel in the beauty of nature, and get back to life with full vigor and enthusiasm.
- Meals according to the plan chosen
- Food and beverages
- Extra bed
- Pick up and drop from Kathgodam station, if traveling by train
Terms & Conditions
- The rates, however, do not apply for the period from 24 December, 2018 to 7 January, 2019
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner comprise of a buffet with a preset menu.
- Set breakfast is offered on a fixed charge of INR800.00 per person; set lunch is offered on a fixed charge of INR1000.00 per person, and set dinner is offered on a fixed charge of INR1200.00 per person.
- The resort does not serve liquor. The guests are free to carry their own liquor. In such cases, the resort charges corkage of INR 200.00 per bottle.
- Children and ta hird adult are not entertained in the Couple's Suite
- All guest rooms, restaurant, lobby, lounges, and common rooms are non- smoking.
- The resort has designated areas for smoking. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the no-smoking areas.
- A one-time charge of INR5000.00 (per room) towards additional maintenance shall be levied on guests who smoke in non-designated areas.
- We discourage guests from playing loud music, to prevent inconvenience to the other guests.
- We are located in a remote area surrounded by harmless wildlife. Birds, moths or other harmless wildlife creatures may enter guest rooms. The guests are requested not to panic and call the staff for assistance.
- Full payment is required to be made at the time of reservation.
- For cancellation made prior to 15 days of arrival (day of arrival included), a nominal charge of Rs.1000 will be applicable.
- For cancellation made between 15 days and before 7 days of the date of arrival (day of arrival included), a cancellation charge of 25% would be levied.
- For cancellations made within 7 days prior to date of arrival, 100% cancellation charge would be levied.
- Any change in the dates of reservation, shall be subject to availability. The decision of the management in this regard will be final.
- Please allow us up to 30 days to applicable refund of the advance deposit in the event of cancellation.
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Room Service