Max:Price starts:₹ 9500
About Deluxe Rooms
These rooms have Burma teak flooring and overlook the Himalayas and the Teesta river valley. They have king or twin beds and ensuite bathrooms
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Room Service, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Enjoy the welcoming warmth of the heritage décor and old world ambiance of this enchanting Boutique Stay at Kalimpong a beautiful property indeed
Having been the abode of noted personalities of the colonial era, this Boutique Stay at Kalimpong is surrounded by landscaped gardens which are a profusion of colorful flowers and butterflies.
First built in the 1930s, the house has changed hands a few times over the decades. Initially featuring only the ground floor, a later owner added an extension floor with the expansive glass windows which now flood the building with natural light and air. On a clear day, the magnificent Mt Kanchenjunga is also visible in the distance from this Boutique Stay at Kalimpong.
While at this Boutique Stay at Kalimpong, you can dine in formal grandeur, at the casual outdoors, or lounge with your favorite beverage. The breathtakingly elegant dining room offers European and Asian set menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The room has wood paneling, beautiful lithographs, and old world chandeliers that add to the charm. The garden gazebo and lawn is perfect for a quick snack or a bite to eat as you set off exploring. The lounge on the lobby level offers a choice of beverages with tea from Darjeeling and Temi tea gardens being the highlight. An activity center for children, a full-service spa, business center, library, movie collection, and mountain bike rentals are some of the facilities available here. Horse and pony rides can also be arranged for treks through the valley.
There are 25 rooms at this Boutique Stay at Kalimpong categorized as suites and rooms affording stunning views of the Himalayas and the Teesta River. Featuring classic décor, all rooms have Burma teak wood floors and are heated in winter. Bathtubs are found in all the bathrooms which also have designer toiletries. Relish a sedentary getaway or an active holiday as you enjoy the unparalleled hospitality at this beautiful property.
- As per plan
- Children under five years stay complimentary
- Children above 5 years and adults will be charged extra
- Children between 6-12 years will be charged INR 2900 (with bed)and INR 2200 (without bed) for the MAP plan
- Children between 6-12 years will be charged INR 3100 (with bed)and INR 2300(without bed) for the AP plan
- Children above 12 and adults will be charged extra
Terms & Conditions
- Reserves the right to change the room rates and policies without giving any prior notice.
- Applicable taxes are subject to change as per the amendment of Government Laws.
- A proof of identity at has to be presented at the time of check-in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel.
- Stay for help and drivers will not be provided
- No smoking allowed in the rooms
- Confirmed days may be altered and canceled 30 days prior to the check-in date. Intimation must be given in writing.
- A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations received in writing within 29 to 16 days prior to the check-in
- Full stay will be levied for cancellations received in writing within 15 days prior to the check-in date.
- In the event of a Natural Calamity / Strike / Political Disturbances, when roads are open - the above Cancellation Policy will be applicable.
- In the event of a Natural Calamity / Strike / Political Disturbances, when roads are closed - a full refund will be made.
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- In-room Refrigerator
- Indoor Recreation room
- Mini bar
- Room Service
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.