Max:Price starts:₹ 76800
About Favourite Rooms in 5 Bedroom Villa
These rooms are on the ground or first floor and offer the views of the river, pool or forest from their private sit outs.
The rooms are furnished with double beds
Facilities at Favourite Rooms in 5 Bedroom VillaAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 102400
About Star in 7 Bedroom Villa
The rooms are in a villa which has its own private pool.
These rooms are on the ground or first floor and offer the views of the river, pool or forest from their private sit outs and have double beds
Facilities at Star in 7 Bedroom VillaAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Private Swimming Pool, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Reconnect with your inner self at this Boutique Resort at Colvale Village on the banks of a calm river close to Goan hubs.
Colvale is a rustic village dotted with paddy fields and the gently meandering Chapora river. This Boutique Resort at Colvale Village sits on the banks of this beautiful river and its tributaries, hidden in a tropical garden down a mud lane. This alluring village was once a colonial defence station and has a history that can be traced right up to the second century, and all of this is in close proximity to the throbbing nightlife and beaches of Goa.
The exterior of this Boutique Resort at Colvale Village is a smooth blend of traditional and contemporary architecture. The main structure is edgy modern while the interiors exude a traditional Goan feel with cane and wood furniture as well as terracotta roof tiles. The sit outs and balconies open to heavenly vistas of the placid river, dense jungle, and the pool. The vast and lush lawn is perfect for outdoor weddings. Though the resort is secluded, quality food and beverages are available at the restaurant on the property. The riverside deck restaurant serves up luscious Indian, Italian, and Continental delicacies. The bar, shaded by coconut trees and overlooking the river is the ideal location to enjoy a cocktail. Massage rooms and steam rooms also offer great views of the river.
All rooms are spacious and air-conditioned while being classified into Star and Favourite categories. Star rooms open on to a private pool. Favorite rooms come with a view of the river, forest or pool, either on the ground or the first floor. All interiors feature classic antique furniture pieces and rooms come with balconies, private and common sit-out areas. This Boutique Resort at Colvale Village offers the opportunity for a wholesome Goan experience with adequate relaxation!
- Room tariff is per night on a double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast.
- Extra adults will be charged separately.
- Some activities are charged separately.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are in Indian Rupees
- All rates are per room per night double occupancy and include breakfast
- Extra mattress for children between 6 to 12 yrs old only @ Rs 1100 net per night inclusive of tax and breakfast
- Extra adult charge Rs:1500 net per night inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
- Extra mattress for children and adult @ Rs 2500 net per night inclusive of tax and breakfast for the peak Season ( 24th Dec to 05th Jan)
- We accept Visa and Mastercard
- Minimum 5 nights required during peak season
- Pets are not allowed
The below terms are valid throughout the year with the exception of the period between 24th Dec and 4th Jan
- More than 3 nights prior to check - in - Full refund
- Less than 3 nights prior to check-in - No refund
- No-shows-No refund
- No refunds/Cancellations on the periods of 26/12 to 3/1 and long weekends.
- 50 % advance payment required to secure the reservation
- 100 % advance payment required to secure the reservation from 28th Dec to 3rd Jan. No refunds during this period
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Private Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.