Max:Price starts:₹ 8791
About Premium Rooms
These are spacious rooms with double beds and ensuite bathrooms.
Some of these rooms have wooden paneling and wooden flooring.
Facilities at Premium RoomsAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Electric Kettle, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, TV with Satellite Channels
There’s another paradise in the paradise on Earth – the Boutique Hotel On Nageen Lake in Srinagar beckons you to travel.
Mighty mountains stand guard to a beautiful land that epitomizes romance. Srinagar’s natural beauty rouses every traveler and tourist’s curiosity to explore its length and breadth. Although communal tension does play an occasional spoilsport, the city is still a favorite destination among local and international visitors. The most popular attraction in Srinagar, the placid Dal Lake, colored with stationary shikaras or houseboats, is quite capable of taking your breath away. An offshoot of the Dal Lake, the Nageen Lake is an extension of the mesmerizing and colorful scene at its parent lake. Adding to the beauty of the lake is its location in the foothills of the Zabarwan mountain range and the willow and poplar trees that flank it. While this charming landscape pampers your senses with its natural beauty, the Boutique Hotel On Nageen Lake promises to change your idea of the perfect holiday.
When you are arriving at the Boutique Hotel On Nageen Lake, for a moment you might think that you are in an English countryside. And you cannot be blamed! The sheer magnificence of its location is extraordinary. Different seasons lend a different look to the resort and its surroundings. While in the summers, greenery abounds and blends in with the clear blue of the skies, autumn turns everything a bright shade of orange. In the winters, the whole place is nothing short of a winter wonderland with the entire landscape white-washed with snow. The resort sits pretty on a landscaped lawn right on the banks of the lake.
The architecture of the property is a blend of traditional and modern. It features a central heating system, which makes the resort a perfect place to stay in any season. The common lounge on the ground floor and the first floor offers guests the chance to interact with each other while relishing the scenic views of the lake and the mountains. The resort’s in-house restaurant serves a variety of local Kashmiri cuisine along with other Indian delicacies as well as a wide range of Oriental and Continental fare. The barbeque by the banks of the lake will treat you to some grilled specialties too. The resort also has conference and banquet facilities.
There are 14 rooms, including two suites, for accommodation at the Boutique Hotel On Nageen Lake. Each of the rooms is well-appointed and furnished tastefully. Most of them feature elegant pine wood paneling, while others feature a wooden ceiling that complements the white walls. The rooms are well-equipped with modern amenities, including a TV, mini fridge, air conditioner, telephone, electric kettle, etc. The upholstery used in each of the rooms makes the room cozier than they already are. Every room has an attached bathroom with running hot and cold water. The bathrooms are elegantly done and feature modern fittings. You will find everything you came here for—an abundance of serenity and a lavishly comfortable stay.
- Tariff is for single/double occupancy
- All taxes except the one for meals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Extra charges apply for extra adult and extra child
Terms & Conditions
- Full booking amount has to be deposited in order to block the rooms .
- A valid Government Id needs to be produced at the time of check-in
- Child 5 or less than 5 years without extra bed is complimentary.
- Child 6 years up to 12 years without Extra bed will be charged INR 649/-
- Individual 13 years or above without extra bed will be charged INR 1168/-
- Breakfast @ Rs.495/-per head
- Lunch @ Rs.825/-per head
- Dinner @ Rs.825/-per head
- Aditional 5% GST will be applied to the meal cost
- Meals for children 5 years and below is complimentary.
- Children 6 years up to 12 years are chargeable at 50% of the Meal charges.
- Children above the age of 12 years are chargeable in full for all Meals
- Cancellation prior to 10 days from arrival- No retention
- Cancellation 10 days and less than 10 days from arrival- 1-night retention of the tariff
- Cancellation 5 days or less than 5 days from date of arrival - 100% retention of tariff
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Candle Light Dinner
- Conference Hall
- Electric Kettle
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hair dryer
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- In-room Refrigerator
- Laundry Service
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.