Max:Price starts:₹ 4950
About Executive Room
Executive Rooms are in an independent unit a little away from the main house.
They have a private entrance and king size beds.
Facilities at Executive RoomCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 5300
About Superior Executive Room
Superior Executive Rooms are in the main house. They have king size beds, private entrance, and a verandah
Facilities at Superior Executive RoomHot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 12000
About Special Executive Room
Special Executive Room is an independent unit with its private entrance, king size bed, and a sit out. It also has a kitchenette
Facilities at Special Executive RoomHot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini Kitchen, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
If you like the idea of touring a place and getting a feel of the place then this Boutique Homestay at Madikeri will keep you entertained.
Set amidst lush green coffee plantations with a perennial stream flowing by, this boutique Homestay at Madikeri in Coorg, is far away from the maddening crowd thus proving to be ‘the’ most apt place for stressed-out city dwellers.
The landscape is dotted with stately silver oaks entwined by pepper vines with an abundance of birds and butterflies fluttering around. The experience of staying in a serene locale with nothing and nobody but the mere sounds and sights of nature to interrupt you is equal to paradise on heaven! The stay at this Homestay leaves you refreshed and rejuvenated with beautiful memories enveloped in peace and calm.
There are three types of stay facilities at this boutique Homestay at Madikeri. They are executive rooms, superior executive rooms, and special executive rooms, all of which have attached bathrooms. Extra beds cannot be accommodated in the executive rooms as they are just right for couples. The other two categories are big enough and can accommodate extra beds for them. All rooms also have private entrances so you can come and go as you please.
The bungalow has been aesthetically decorated incorporating works of artisans from remote villages in a bid to support traditional artistry. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food is served at this Homestay. The food prepared is under the guidance of the hosts and the choices can vary from authentic Coorg food to Continental or Indian. The property was the recipient of the prestigious ‘Best Homestay in India Award 2015’ presented by Lonely Planet.
- Tariff is for two adults inclusive of buffet breakfast and dinner
- Activities not mentioned in inclusions are charged extra.
- Extra adults and children will be charged per night.
- Lunch-Buffet lunch can be had for INR 450/adult and INR 200 for children
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations. All foreign nationals will have to provide copies of their passport and visa on arrival.
- If the cancellation is done prior to 15 days from the date of arrival: 90% refund of the total amount payable.
- If cancellation is done from 14 to 10 days prior to the date of arrival: 75% refund of the total amount payable.
- If cancellation is done from 9 to 5 days prior to the date of arrival: 50% refund of the total amount payable.
- No refund if the cancellation is done 4 days prior to the date of arrival
- Board Games
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Outdoor Games
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.