Max:Price starts:₹ 4333
About Executive Cottages
Executive Cottages have thatched roofs which maintain the temperature, a private sit out overlooking the lake and a spacious bedroom
Facilities at Executive CottagesCeiling Fan, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 3791
About Special Cottage
Special Cottage have thatched roofs which maintain the temperature, a private sit out overlooking the lake and a spacious bedroom
Facilities at Special CottageCeiling Fan, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 3430
Cottage has ensuite bathroom and double beds
Facilities at CottageCeiling Fan
The Blackbuck Resort is nestled cozily adjacent to the Vilaspur Lake and is in close proximity to the Honnikeri Reserve Forest.
In the lands where the forest overpowers the senses and the calm and serene waters of a lake enchant you and where the endangered species roam around freely, the Blackbuck Resort rises in the faint mist, bringing into view cottages tailored for experiencing the true senses of nature.
It is here that one can find true harmony with nature as you can lose yourself in the gentle waters of the Vilaspur Lake, and be brought back to the present by the chatter and cooing of the evening birds. Blackbuck Resort has three types of cottages with all necessary amenities in keeping with the surroundings. There are cottages that directly overlook the lake and the view from the spacious cottages makes it worth your while.
A nature walk at the Blackbuck Resort is an absolute joy providing you the unique opportunity to spot and photograph birds including majestic peacocks. If you wish to go on a quest of Blackbucks, you can enlist yourself for the Blackbuck Safari or simply kick back near the lake with a book in your lap. As night falls, the burning bonfires can give company to the multitude of thoughts that you carefully amass while watching the sky full of stars above you!
It is not only the resort that holds your attention. At the right time of the year, the lake is ideal for a nice, relaxing cruise. The city of Bidar, with its overflowing relics of the bygone days of the Bahmani Dynasty, is just a short distance away from the resort itself. Get lost in the warps of time as you explore every hidden gem that comes with the stay at the Blackbuck Resort. The months from October to February have great weather but summer can be quite dry.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis. (Inclusive of All).
- Package Includes: Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to and from the resort is not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff may be changed without prior notice.
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colors and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
Postpone or Prepone booking:
- One postponement / preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water