Max:Price starts:₹ 5216
The cottages have spacious rooms with double beds and en suite bathrooms and attached balconies
Facilities at CottageCeiling Fan, Private Balcony/Verandah
Bhimgad Adventure Camp is a nature lover’s delight and will prompt every shutterbug to capture nature in real time.
Set in a serene yet exciting locale on a hillock, at a distance of 10 kms from the city of Belagavi, Bhimgad Adventure Camp beckons you with open arms to enjoy the tranquil atmosphere that envelops each inch of land that this quaint property has on offer.
With the Bhimgad Wildlife Sanctuary nearby, this property allows you to zone out of regular city life and become an eco-explorer in your own right. Famous for the rare Wroughton’s Free-tailed Bat, and numerous other beautiful birds such as the Velvet-fronted Nuthatch, Malabar Grey Hornbill, Imperial Pigeon, Emerald Dove, and the elusive Malabar Trogon, the jungle’s periphery can be the perfect place for any avid birdwatcher to settle down and wait. For those wishing to admire nature at its best, Bhimgad Adventure Camp gives them the ultimate opportunity to explore the Western Ghats in all its glory.
For the trekkers who wish to leave their imprint on the paths of time, the Bhimgad Wildlife Sanctuary, the Jamboti forest, and the Vajrapoha Falls come right in the vicinity of the camp and are worth a visit. It is the perfect haven for those wishing to seek serenity in the midst of urban chaos.
The stay at Bhimgad Adventure Camp is akin to resting in nature’s lap itself. The cottages are large and provided with balconies for those wishing to explore nature from the room itself! Mountain biking and guide facilities are available here, and a restaurant is also located on the premises. For those craving a tee-off, the Belgaum Golf Course is right across the path. One can also consider exploring the city of Belagavi, with the fort being a good place to start your sightseeing.
With rooms that open out to nature and with self-styled cobbled paths dotting the Bhimgad Adventure Camp, the stay is a break from the monotony of city life.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis. Tariff here is for 2
- Package Includes Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Guided Nature Walk.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to and from the resort is not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff may be changed without prior notice.
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colors and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
Postpone or Prepone booking:
- One postponement / preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water