Max:Price starts:₹ 14000
About Garden Villa
Garden Villas located in the garden are a combination of traditional and modern Kerala architecture.
Has canopied beds, wooden beams on the ceilings and a sit out.
Facilities at Garden VillaAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 16000
About Heritage Villa
Heritage Villas have slanting roofs, wooden doors and windows and twin beds with a private sit out.
Bathrooms have open roofs and pebbled flooring which add to the charm of this room
Facilities at Heritage VillaAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 18500
About Duplex Villa
Duplex Villas have a porch overlooking the pool.
The living area and bathrooms are on the lower level and the bedroom with a four poster bed on the upper level.
The rooms are furnished with a mix of cane and wood and have an attached balcony
Facilities at Duplex VillaAir Conditioned Room, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 22000
About Lake View Villa
Cane and wood furniture, wide windows, a porch to take in the view and being located across the lake make this the most sought out accommodation
Facilities at Lake View VillaAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
This Beautiful Resort Stay at Alleppey Backwaters is enhanced by authentic Kerala architecture and luxurious interiors.
Amidst a verdant landscape bordered by the calm backwaters, this resort presents Kerala’s heritage wrapped in astonishing natural beauty and modern opulence.
The backwaters at the edge of the resort make for a soothing sight to weary eyes from every angle in this beautiful resort stay at Alleppey. Watching houseboats and fishing boats cruise along these waters is therapy in itself. The professionally carpeted spread of vast lawn, coconut and mango groves, various other tropical trees, and bright flowering plants turn this slice of land into a lush cover of green making a great backdrop for the exquisite accommodations. The silence here is broken only by the gently lapping water and the cool breeze blowing against the trees.
The tranquil ambiance at this beautiful resort stay at Alleppey is enhanced by the authentic Kerala architecture and luxurious interiors. Elements like red stone walls, wooden trusses and wall paneling, tiered black stone oil lamps in the courtyard, exuberantly artistic brass locking systems on the crafted wooden doors, and the undulating roof with terracotta tiles are typical of Kerala’s rich architectural heritage. The rooms have classic muted tones to accentuate the wooden accessories and golden lightings.
Every inch of the rooms has a splash of traditional elements like wooden beams, bed posts, heavy wooden doors and windows, linen, upholstery, and the like. Antique beauty and lavishness go hand-in-hand in every room here. The bathrooms are large and open-roofed with pebbled flooring and the greenery gives you the feeling of being outdoors while indoors.
Lake villas here are the most coveted with large opulent rooms and wide windows facing the Vembanad Lake. Garden villas are crafted especially for nature lovers and are wrapped in thick greenery with a fascinating canal nearby. The luxurious duplex accommodations are perfect for families. This resort has thoughtfully created a special accommodation option for the physically-challenged also. Alongside the lavish accommodations on land in this fairyland, guests can also choose to live on magnificent houseboats.
The restaurant here serves up delicious platters of food from Kerala and across the world. The swimming pool at the resort is immaculately maintained and invites every soul for a dip. Ayurveda and wellness therapies at the resort are sought after and allow you to unwind and rejuvenate amidst pristine nature. The resort practices stringent eco-friendly methods which do not disturb or pollute nature, making it truly worthy of the awards of excellence bestowed by various agencies.
- Special welcome and welcome drink.
- Safe deposit locker, hair dryer, tea/coffee maker in the room.
- Swimming pool.
- Usage of the games room (billiards, snooker, chess, caroms etc).
- Usage of outdoor games (badminton, tennis court, volleyball etc).
- Children up to 5 years stay complimentary. A separate bed will be charged extra.
- CP – Room + Breakfast. MAP – Room + Breakfast, lunch or dinner. AP – Room + Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Children between 6-12 years will be charged extra as per package.
- Taxes are extra.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations. All foreign nationals must carry their passports with valid visas and other relevant documents.
- The rates mentioned are on double occupancy basis.
- Peak season supplement (20th December to 10th January) will apply.
- Christmas and New Year (24th December & 31st December) charges will be extra.
- Summer special rates applicable from 01st April – 30th September.
- Winter special rates applicable from 1st October to 31st March.
- Check-in time is 1.00 pm and check-out time is 11.00 am.
- Children above 12 years will be treated as adults.
- Please guarantee your reservation against cash deposit, service voucher or demand draft at the time of booking.
- A guaranteed reservation will be held until 2000 hrs unless a late arrival is specified.
- Please intimate us the exact address to which the bills are to be sent or else bills will send to the address on the voucher.
- Rooms may be released if payments/vouchers are not issued within cut-off periods.
- In case of a no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the hotel reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay
- In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate you despite a guaranteed reservation, we will arrange an alternate accommodation with transportation at our cost.
- 0 -10 days prior to stay - No refund.
- 11-20 days prior to stay - 50% refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay – full refund.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Badminton Court
- Board Games
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Kids Play area
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Games
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga and Meditation