Max:Price starts:₹ 3100
The tents are spacious with double beds and ensuite bathrooms
Facilities at TentHot and Cold Running Water
Experience the serenity of Ladakh at this Beautiful Campsite At Sumur In Nubra Valley in solitude or with loved ones.
Nestled in a picture-perfect locale, this Beautiful Campsite At Sumur In Nubra Valley makes for a soothing contrast to the green background. Surrounded by flora and fauna, the camp sits at an altitude of 10,000 feet in the heart of Sumur Village which is on the banks of the Siachen River. You have to cross Khardungla, the highest motorable road in the world at over 18,000 feet before you reach the valley.
This Beautiful Campsite At Sumur In Nubra Valley is a beautiful mix of Swiss cottages, Mongolian Yurt tents, and guestrooms. The tents have a sloping roof in keeping with the local architecture and enabling them to blend seamlessly with houses in Sumur village. Made of canvas and other locally sourced materials, the structures leave no carbon footprints.
This Beautiful Campsite At Sumur In Nubra Valley offers a fine spread of options when it comes to dining. The food is a means to explore the local culture and so when you are here, you must try the local Ladakhi cuisines. The kitchen also serves Indian, Continental, Chinese, and Italian cuisines. The specialty of the food here is that all fruits and vegetables are organically grown on the property. During the day you can explore the valley, while at night simply gaze upon the beauty of the star-strewn sky.
There are 18 spacious Swiss Cottages, five Mongolian Yurt tents, and four guestrooms at this Beautiful Campsite At Sumur In Nubra Valley. All the rooms feature a neutral palette, which creates a stark contrast to the colors of the flowers and trees around. The furniture here reflects the Ladakhi style of craftsmanship and is made with locally-sourced wood. Each guestroom has a private ensuite bathroom, unlike other tented camps. The perfect campsite for those who like their basic comforts.
- Meals as per plan
- Extra adults will be charged separately
- Cultural programs and sightseeing tours
Terms & Conditions
- A valid Government ID is required at the time of check-in
- Put your rubbish in the garbage bins and give the organic waste to your guesthouse or some other people who have animals to feed.
- Children below 10 years and without extra bed are complimentary
- Before 01 Month of the arrival dates - 01 full day charges
- Before 15 days of the arrival dates - 50% of the total billing
- Before 07 days of the arrival dates - 100% of the total cost
- Any amendments or cancellation should be informed in advance
- No refund for unexpected departures
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Vegetable garden