Max:Price starts:₹ 3100
The interiors have a cheery floral pattern which pleasantly breaks the monotones of its surroundings. The rooms feature a king-sized bed, made of wood. There is an ensuite bathroom.
The appropriately positioned windows flood the tent with ample natural light.
Facilities at TentAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Hot and Cold Running Water
Watch the play of light and shadows over the placid lake from this Beautiful Campsite Near Pangong Lake flanked by mountains.
Tucked away into a picture-perfect locale, amidst an ambiance of absolute serenity, this Beautiful Campsite In Pangong is near the famed lake of the same name. Spangmik village is where this campsite sits surrounded by snow-capped mountains. The still waters of the lake, the rugged mountain, and wild desert give it a beauty that has to be seen to be believed.
Overlooking the mystical Pangong Lake, the campsite comprises of tents and a dining hall, all of which offer sweeping views of the lake and the valley. This Beautiful Campsite Near Pangong Lake with its canvas tents and a mud building housing the dining room and common area features wooden furniture in the local style. The campsite seamlessly blends into the landscape.
The casual and cozy dining room at this Beautiful Campsite Near Pangong Lake has heating and serves up Continental, Indian, and Chinese cuisines. You can spend the day lazing in your room looking out at the serene water body or the mountains that tower like sentinels. You can also choose to enjoy a board game in the common area as you sip a beverage of your choice. Solar lighting and a backup generator are among the amenities available here. Enjoy the visual treats in the area as well as safaris.
This Beautiful Campsite Near Pangong Lake houses 16 individual Swiss tents, set at a short distance from each other, providing you adequate privacy. The interiors have a cheery floral pattern which pleasantly breaks the monotones of its surroundings. The rooms feature a king-sized bed, made of wood sourced from the region. The appropriately positioned windows flood the guestroom with ample natural light. The attached bath is a plus point. This campsite strikes the right balance of body, mind, and soul without disturbing the rhythm of nature.
- Meals as per plan
- Extra adults will be charged separately
- Cultural programs and sightseeing tours
Terms & Conditions
- A valid Government ID is required at the time of check-in
- Put your rubbish in the garbage bins and give the organic waste to your guesthouse or some other people who have animals to feed.
- Children below 10 years and without extra bed are complimentary
- Before 01 Month of the arrival dates 01 full day charges
- Before 15 days of the arrival dates 50% of the total billing
- Before 07 days of the arrival dates 100% of the total cost
- Any amendments or cancellation should be informed in advance
- No refund for unexpected departures
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Shola Views
- Vegetable garden