Max:Price starts:₹ 7500
About Deluxe room
These rooms are spacious and have large glass windows and balcony for an uninterrupted view of the sea
Facilities at Deluxe roomAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 8500
About Luxury room
These rooms are located 100 m from the beach and the highlight is the open to the sky shower. They also have balconies offering you clear views of the sea
Facilities at Luxury roomAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
If it’s surf and sand you are looking for, then this Beach Resort Near Azhakodi Temple is the place to be for family holidays.
As the name suggests, this Beach Resort Near Azhakodi Temple is situated right on the beach and is a preferred holiday stay for weekend getaways, honeymoons and family holidays. The Beach Resort Near Azhakodi Temple property is dotted with coconut trees and the sandy beaches seem to beckon you to enjoy the spectacular sunsets. Listen to the waves gently crash against the shore and the trees whisper in the breeze as you fall into a deep sleep every night lulled by these sounds.
With a Kerala theme dominating throughout the Resort & Spa including the architecture, it is a great venue for group events and celebrations. Experience Ayurvedic rejuvenation and enjoy a spa treatment along with the exotic seafood spread on offer. From oil massages to steam baths to herbal rice massages and herbal leaf massages, the spa has it all.
‘Senses’ is a seafood and multi-cuisine restaurant on the property that dishes out lip-smacking food for guests every day. Sample authentic Kerala cuisine or choose from many other options on the menu. The swimming pool at the Beach Resort Near Azhakodi Temple is huge and the sparkling blue water seems inviting.
There are 14 luxurious cottages at this Beach Resort Near Azhakodi Temple with great views of the sea and convertible rooms are also available for families or groups traveling together. All rooms come with spacious balconies that allow you to gaze out at the water undisturbed for hours on end.
If you want a change of scenery, take a trip to the Bekal Fort which has been the location of many a film shoot over the years. Tejaswini backwaters are also easily accessible should your heart desire a ride on a traditional houseboat. Gym, yoga, and meditation sessions are also conducted on a regular basis at the Beach Resort Near Azhakodi Temple.
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a government approved Identity proof and may be produced at the time check in.
- Foreigners may carry required documents as per the regulations.
- For child, upto 5 years, sharing room with parents will be free of cost
- For child, between 5-12 yrs, sharing room with parents, will be charged @ Rs.1000/-(including breakfast)
- For a person, above 12 yrs old will be considered adult, and extra bed charges will apply based on rates mentioned above.
- If Cancellation is made between 30-20 days - 10% of the total package will be charged a retention.
- If Cancellation is made between 20-15 days - 20% of the total package will be charged a retention.
- If Cancellation is made between 10-14 days - 50% of the total package will be charged a retention.
- If Cancellation is made between 9-0 days - 100% of the total package will be charged a retention.
- Car Parking
- Indoor Recreation room
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Swimming Pool
- Travel Desk
- TV with Satellite Channels
- Yoga and Meditation