Max:Price starts:₹ 8281
About Special cottages
Special cottages have double or twin beds with private sit outs
Max:Price starts:₹ 7208
Cottage has double or twin beds with sit outs
A tranquil stay at the Bandipur Safari Lodge, up close to the jungle experience combined with world class hospitality.
Snuggled up at the foot hills of the enchanting Blue Mountains is Bandipur, a majestic wild terrain famous for its ferocious tigers and the endangered Asiatic wild elephants. Bandipur’s Tiger Reserve is one of the few reserves in India that preserves tigers in their natural habitat. Ferocious leopards and gaurs coexist in a symbiotic balance with delicate pea fowls, deer, and a wide array of colorful birds. It is this diversity that makes the Bandipur experience an unparalleled and irresistible exuberance. This Lodge is part of the legacy left behind by a historic movement called The Jungle Lodges and Resorts Eco Tourism which pioneered setting up hideouts in the jungle for the common man to relax, rejuvenate, and become aware of wild life preservation.
Set in the lap of the mystical woods, Bandipur Safari Lodge comprises of 10 special cottages and 12 regular cottages which together accommodate 60 guests in its serene rustic beauty. The cottages are artfully crafted with natural building materials that complement the terrain and are presented with a contemporary twist, to transform your stay into cherished memories. World class cuisine is served according to the palate of Indian and foreign taste buds.
The lush forest in the vicinity ensures the atmosphere stays cool at all times eliminating the need for air conditioners at Bandipur Safari Lodge. The ambiance is accentuated by stunning ornamental plants and the aroma of natural and medicinal herbs that adorn the premises.
When the sun sets, sounds of the jungle transform into cicadas’ hums from the chirp of birds. But when you snuggle up in your cottages to kick back and relax in the comfy beds, the only thing that might keep you awake will be your excitement about the next morning’s Jeep safari through the National Park.
- Tariff is per person/night
- Package Includes: stay, lunch, dinner and breakfast, a safari into Bandipur Tiger Reserve, guided nature walk.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to and from the resort is not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff may be changed without prior notice.
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colors and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- 10% of the tariff if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check-in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff if cancelled between 48 hours to two weeks before check-in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48 hours before check-in date/time.
Postpone or Prepone Booking
- One postponement / preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check-in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff if requested between 48 hours to two weeks before check-in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff if requested within 24 hours to 48 hours before check-in date/time.
- No modification if requested within 24 hours to check-in.
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Guide Service
- Wildlife Library