Max:Price starts:₹ 7000
About Deluxe Room
Spacious rooms with double beds and ensuite bathrooms
Facilities at Deluxe RoomAir Conditioned Room, Ceiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 16000
About Golden Suites
This dates back to 1770 and 1850. They are opulent rooms with yellow stone interiors, there is a separate living room and bedroom with a queen size bed.
Facilities at Golden SuitesAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Enjoy the medieval charm of this Ancient Heritage Palace in Jaisalmer that promises you a memorable royal experience.
Situated in the heart of the desert city, the palace is in close proximity to Jaisalmer Fort. The rugged landscape of the region with the sand dunes and red stone structures makes for the perfect backdrop for this Ancient Heritage Palace in Jaisalmer.
Built more than two centuries ago, this Ancient Heritage Palace in Jaisalmer is a fine example of the Indo-Saracenic style of architecture. Exquisitely carved ornate balconies, canopies, and screens dot the premises. The painstakingly refurbished rooms feature period furniture that perfectly complements the intricate and resplendent stone carvings. Several additions have been made to this palace in different eras and this adds to its appeal. There are three restaurants at this palace hotel offering a choice of traditional Rajasthani, Chinese, Indian, and Continental cuisines to choose from. You can dine in the courtyard or the rooftop restaurant as you enjoy the stunning views. Local folk music and dance programmes can also be organized at dinnertime as also puppet shows. A shimmering swimming pool is perfect for some time in the sun while the in-house museum gives you a glimpse of history. A badminton court, coffee shop, and florist are some other facilities available.
There are 28 plush rooms in this Ancient Heritage Palace in Jaisalmer as well as six suites for you to choose from. Two of the suites date back to the 18th century while two others are from the 19th century and were the personal rooms of erstwhile rulers. The remaining two suites were added in the early 20th century by the ruler of the time and feature private balconies offering spectacular views of Jaisalmer Fort. What better way to live like royalty than in this heritage palace that has been the home of many a king!
- Extra bed charged separately
Terms & Conditions
- Free stay for 02 Children below 05 years
- Extra Person (Between 05 to 12 years & above with an extra bed)
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation
- Full retention or no refund for cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival
- One day pro-rata cancellation charges will be levied/forfeited for cancellation received 10-15 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation charges if canceled more than 15 days prior to arrival.
- Lunch and dinner will be charged at INR 700 and INR 800 respectively
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation.
- No cancellation charges if canceled more than 3 days prior to arrival.
- One night cost will be charged for cancellations done between 1 to 3 days of check-in.
- No Refund for any further cancellations.
- No Refund in case of a no-show.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Badminton Court
- Board Games
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Conference Hall
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Laundry Service
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Games
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with Satellite Channels