Weekend holiday drive to the mountainous range of Western Ghats in Karnataka. Experience the coffee/tea plantations and beautiful landscape of Malnad region.
Bangalore – Sakleshpur – Kudremukh – Bangalore
Please check the Itinerary for detailed description of the Drive route.
Ideal Season for this Weekend Holiday Drive Route
All or Any weekends are ideal with a perfect travel /drive partner
This Drive Route Holiday can be created with variations on “Number of Days” (2N/3N/4N/5N). We will pack in more punch with more number of (holi)days. Send an inquiry and our Travel experts will customize your Drive Holiday itinerary.
Car Rental Options
You can choose your own car for the drive or pick up from our latest zippy models. We have multiple car pick-up points in most of the cities and airport drop or at the door drop option in certain cities at nominal charges. Call us to check on this info.
Car Rental includes:
A car of your choice (as per availability) and with unlimited KM of usage during the rental period. Please read the terms & conditions or car rental carefully.
To book this Circular Drive Holiday send an inquiry now
Available packages for Weekend Holiday At Sakleshpur - Kudremukh - Hill Stations in Karnataka
Day 1 - Bangalore to Sakleshpur
Bangalore's strategic location and it's cosmopolitan nature makes it a preferred destination as a starting point for Drive Tours. We can make the car for rent available to you at the airport or at your doorstep in Bangalore. Start your journey to Sakleshpur as early as possible. It will take roughly 4 hours to cover the 221 km distance via NH48 highway. Once you leave Nelamangala and get on to the Mangalore highway, the landscape changes from urban to countryside. It is a 4 lane highway with a beautiful country view through the drive.
Reach our Sakleshpur property for lunch. Enjoy the Malnad special dishes at the property prepared with love & in a hygienic conditions.
Sakleshpur is located in the Western Ghats between the mountain range of Gujarat to Kerala. It is an excellent summer retreat destination due to its weather conditions around that time. It's a preferred destination for weekend getaways for Bangloreans. There are a few historically significant attractions in Sakleshpur which you can visit on your stay there.
Day 2 - Sakleshpur to Kudremukh
Drive through the heart of Karnataka ‘s coffee land of Chikamaglur. By the time you will reach Kudremukh the landscape will change from coffee plantations to the tea plantation view. Travelling from a frantic urban living to the tranquil meadows, the fresh air is sure to calm your senses and soothe your soul. Kudremukh is a mountain range in the vast Chikamagalur district as also a small town in this district. This area is endowed with rich landscape and thick forest. Kudremukh National Park is spread over 600 km in this part of Western Ghat.
The drive from Sakleshpur to Kudremukh can be covered in roughly 3 hours (121.5 km). Our property is to be reached through a deviation from the main road, few kilometers before the Kalasa town.
On prior bookings, Mahindra 4W can be arranged for the Off-roading activity at the property. A few kilometers stretch of off-roading to a private waterfall is a wonderful experience. We strongly recommend you to try it.
Enjoy your stay for the rest of the day.
Day 3 - Back to Bangalore
After breakfast, the next day head back to Bangalore. The drive from Kudremukh to Bangalore should take about 6 - 8 hours depending on the highway & traffic situation in Bangalore.
- Accommodation (Stay) during the course of the drive holiday.
- Breakfast provided at accommodation properties
- Lunch and Dinner on certain days/ certain properties and this shall be specifically mentioned in the individual itinerary shared via email by us.
- Activities which are specifically mentioned as inclusions in the package.
- Car rental charges as per the model chosen and days. Not applicable for those who are opting to use their own car.
- Fuel and Toll charges.
- Activity charges and other entry charges unless specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Lunch and Dinner on certain days / certain properties unless mentioned as inclusions in individual itinerary.
- Extra bed charges or accompanying children charges.
- Any other expenses which are personal in nature.
- Food or beverages consumed other than which is part of the package.
Terms & Conditions
- Inclusions and exclusions may change on customization of the drive holiday package. Please check with us if you are particular about any point of inclusion/exclusion and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Terms & Conditions as applicable on individual service provider for accommodation & car rental. Please read the terms and conditions to clear any doubts on the usage of our services.
- Tour Accommodation mentioned is available based on availability on a first come first serve basis. Please confirm before booking.
- Cancellation policy of individual service providers such as accommodation providers or car rental companies whose services are included in the itinerary shall be applicable for drive holiday cancellations and refund.
- For more details please visit the terms and conditions page & read the fine print under heading cancellations and refunds.
Stay DetailsPlantation Estate Bungalow At Kadumane / Or Similar Type