Enjoy white water rafting at Dandeli and home-stay lodging amidst nature. A wonderful and adventurous family holiday!
2 Nights/3 Days
Best Season to Travel
The white water rafting season starts from November and goes on till June. The ideal time to visit is from October to March. The period from March to May goes from being sunny to hot and from October to February, it is pleasant to cold. You can choose the travel time depending on your season’s preference.
Highlight of the Tour
Dandeli is situated in North Karnataka in the Western Ghats and is set on the banks of the Kali River. The deciduous forests around it are home to a variety of flora and fauna making it a nature lover’s dream come true. White water rafting in Dandeli is to be experienced to be believed! The trail which extends for about 12 km, has both Grade 2 and Grade 3 rapids for the enjoyment of veteran rafters along with the novices.
The white water rafting at Dandeli is conducted in an extremely safe manner. River rafting may sound dangerous, but when done under the watchful eyes of skilled instructors it is an extremely safe activity. Also, perfect for non-swimmers, all necessary safety gear and equipment is provided.
Activities: The abundance of wildlife and bounty of nature makes it a perfect location for bird watching, jungle safaris, river crossings, coracle rides, and jungle treks as well as sightseeing, all while you enjoy some homely hospitality.
Available packages for White Water Rafting At Dandeli In Karnataka
We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Day 1 – Arrive at the HomestayArrive in your preferred mode of transport to the homestay at your convenience and check in. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch made from organic ingredients in a traditional manner as you take in the beauty of the surroundings. Then, embark on a sightseeing trip of Dandeli which has spots like Kavala Caves, Molangi Falls, and Shiroli Peak.
Day 2 – Enjoy Various ActivitiesWhile at the homestay, try your hand at interesting activities such as bee-keeping and gaining an understanding of rare medicinal plants and herbs. You can also opt for adventure activities such as kayaking, river rafting, jungle safari or trekking, river crossing, and coracle rides.
Day 3 – Last day of stayEnjoy a traditional herbal steamed bath with aromatic oils in the morning to feel rejuvenated. After breakfast, it is time to check out.
- The tariff is for one person per day.
- The tariff includes breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and coffee/tea, dinner, camp fire for an hour, nature walk.
- Children below 5 stay for free.
- All that is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Charges for extra person.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Check-in is at 12 pm and check out is at 11 am.
- Children between 5 - 10 years can avail of 50% reduction in tariff.
- Transportation can be arranged at request (extra charge applicable).
- Please wear eco-friendly, nature colors such as green, olive-green, brown, especially during bird watching, trekking, and safari.
- Kindly talk softly, keeping your eyes and ears open to watch and listen to the sounds of nature.
- Bring a torch with you.
- Carrying binoculars and a notepad is an advantage.
- Lights are off at 10 pm.
- Please do not play music.
- No generator available.
- No pathway lights.
- Don’t bring crackers with you.
- Avoid bringing in plastic. We are trying to make the home stay a plastic free zone.
- Don’t bring canned or bottled water. Instead, you may happily carry water from here which is a perennial source of spring water.
- Pets not allowed.
- Any cancellations prior to 7 days of check-in will be eligible for refund of 50% of tour value, subject to bank transaction charges.
- Any cancellations within 7 days of check-in will not be eligible for refunds
- All cancellation requests need to be intimated via email or in writing
Stay DetailsEco-friendly Homestay At Dandeli / Or Similar Type