Max:Price starts:₹ 3000
Cottages are built with laterite stone and have a spacious bedroom with a queen bed and a small private attached verandah/sit out area
Facilities at CottageCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 1400
Tents have sleeping bags and no attached bathroom.
If you are at this Eco-friendly Homestay at Dandeli in Potoli Village of Joida taluk, then you are in nature’s best – enveloped in stunning greenery
Joida enjoys three kinds of forests – evergreen, deciduous, and semi-deciduous. It is also the birthplace of the rivers Kaneri, Pandri, and Kali rendering the landscape picturesque. This Eco-friendly Homestay at Dandeli is situated on a three-acre pristine property in the countryside.
Situated at a distance of around 12 km away from Dandeli, Eco-friendly Homestay at Dandeli is a showcase of a variety of medicinal flora. Its wide array of medicinal herbs and plants never ceases to amaze visitors to this lovely location. The host is always glad to share information about his unique collection of plants with anyone who is interested. This place will also introduce you to bee-keeping through the ‘Touch-Feel-Learn’ method whereby you gain knowledge with the first-hand experience. For all those who are tired of the daily grind of urban life, the aromatic herbal bath available here is not to be missed if you wish to rejuvenate the body and mind. While on the property, the guests can also taste unique health drinks, a specialty here.
Eco-friendly Homestay at Dandeli is not only tourists’ delight, but also will equally enchant eco-lovers and avid adventurers. A haven for bird watching, photography and nature enthusiasts, Dandeli is home to attractive water bodies, scenic mountains, virgin forest lands, rich flora/fauna as well as a unique culture and tradition. The homestay provides all required assistance to plan and arrange trips to nearby nature spots and adventure destinations. The stay here gives guests an opportunity to experience activities such as coracle rides, jungle safari/trekking, river rafting and river crossing, all within close proximity of the homestay.
The tranquil environs and pleasant weather at this Eco-friendly Homestay at Dandeli make it a favorite with those seeking to escape the crowds. The natural splendor of the place enhances the experience manifold.
- The tariff is for one person per day.
- It includes breakfast, lunch, evening snacks & coffee / tea, dinner, camp fire (1 hour), nature walk, herbal bath.
Terms & Conditions
- A government-approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Children up to 5 years of age stay complimentary.
- Children aged between 5 and 10 years of age are charged 50% of the tariff.
- Food charges for driver stay are Rs. 400
- Please wear eco-friendly, natural colors, Green, Olive-green, Brown especially during bird watching, trekking, safari
- Kindly talk softly, keeping your eyes and ears open to watch, listen to sounds of nature
- Bring a torch with you
- Carrying binoculars, notepad, is an advantage
- Lights off at 10 pm.
- Please do not play music.
- Don’t bring crackers with you.
- Avoid bringing in plastic. This homestay is a plastic free zone.
- Don’t bring canned or bottled water. Instead, you may happily carry water from here which is a perennial source of spring water.
- Cancellation within 15 days of check-in date - 50% of tariff and bank charges shall be deducted as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation prior to 15 days of check-in date - 25% of tariff and bank charges shall be deducted as cancellation charges.
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water