Max:Price starts:₹ 4500
About Lake View Luxury Room
The rooms have double or twin beds with en-suite bathrooms and lake views
Facilities at Lake View Luxury RoomFireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water
Rejuvenate at this Serene Lodge On Bhim Tal Lake as you relish the bounty of nature in the lovely Lake District of India.
This Serene Lodge On Bhim Tal Lake sits on a vantage point and offers stunning views of the placid water and the lush green woods on either side. Located close to the hill stations of Nainital, Almora, and Ranikhet, this lodge is a great spot for your base camp as you explore the countryside.
Huge picture windows framed by colorful potted plants dot this Serene Lodge On Bhim Tal Lake and usher in spectacular vistas into every room. The sprawling deck is the highlight of this lodge and is a great spot to catch some sun on warm mornings, try some Yoga, or gaze at the stars during the night.
The fresh, home-cooked food served here at meal times feature dishes made from recipes that have been passed down for generations. Enjoy a hot cup of tea on a chilly afternoon as you munch on homemade cookies. There is also a pantry where you can whip up a snack or meal for your child as per specific requirements or just convey these to the chef and sit back. Board games, books, a music collection, and a movie library are at your disposal during your stay. Various activities like hikes, treks, picnics, mountain biking, and fishing can be arranged on advance notice.
This Serene Lodge On Bhim Tal Lake has 12 spacious bedrooms, a vast living room, and a cozy dining area where you can enjoy your meals as flames crackle in the fireplace. Fireplaces are also provided in every bedroom to ensure that you stay warm at all times. The rooms remind you of large family homes typical of the hilly region and are elegantly furnished with comfortable bedding and wood furniture from a bygone era. The ideal location to make some memories that last a lifetime!
Terms & Conditions
- Extra Child - Child from 1-6 years complimentary
- Child from 6 to 12 year will be charged Rs 700 + GST (CP) and Rs 1000 + GST (MAP)
- Child above 12 years will be treated as an adult and charged Rs 1500 + GST (CP) and Rs 2000 + GST (MAP)
- A valid proof of identity needs to be shown at the time of check-in
- 0 -10 days prior to stay - no refund.
- 11-20 days prior to stay - 50% refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay- full refund.
- In case of a no show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the accommodation property reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire