Max:Price starts:₹ 3260
About Deluxe Room
Deluxe Room has a double/twin bed and attached balcony
Facilities at Deluxe RoomHot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 3611
About Suite Cottage
Suite Cottage has two balconies and a spacious room with twin beds
Facilities at Suite CottageHot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 4112
About Executive Cottage
Executive Cottage has a double/twin bed and attached balcony
Facilities at Executive CottageHot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Set atop a glorious hill by the Gurupura River, Phalguni River Lodge is a part of the 370 acres Pilikula Nisargadhama, 15 km from the heart of Mangalore.
Fancy a balcony with views spreading across a valley clustered with floating monsoon clouds, the peeking sun shining on a charming river revealing a clear outline of coconut groves and areca nut plantations along the river banks.This is just one of the unmatched experiences the Phalguni River Lodge offers you.
Promoted by the district administration, Pilikula Nisargadhama is the first project of its kind in India that aims at providing a wholesome experience of the natural and cultural heritage of the Dakshina Kannada region along with modern recreational facilities. It consists of a biological park, golf course, lake, arboretum, science center, heritage village, and an artisan village.
The Phalguni River Lodge offers deluxe rooms, suites, cottages, and executive cottages all decked up in homely simplicity to give you the coziness of a homestay. Due to the high altitude, opening your balconies itself is an escape into the calmness and beauty of nature. The verdant valley, nurtured by the annual monsoon in the region, will take your breath away.
The diverse flora and fauna of the Western Ghats, that has enraptured naturalists worldwide for centuries, are displayed at the Biological Park. About 65 bird species, tigers, lions, leopards, deer, sloth bears, crocodiles, ostriches, porcupines, wild boars, elephants, and snake species like king cobras, pythons, rat snakes, and Russell’s vipers are showcased here. The arboretum nurtures saplings of about 60,000 plant species exclusively native to the Western Ghats. The Heritage Village is a replica of a typical Dakshina Kannada village while the Artisan Village exhibits age old occupations. Water activities around Pilikula Lake and a Golf Club lets you unwind before snuggling up in to your cozy space at the Phalguni River Lodge.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.(Inclusive of All)
- Package Includes: Stay, Lunch, Dinner& Breakfast, Guided Nature Walk, Visit to Artisan Village Visit to Biological Park , Manasawater falls, (Video & Camera Charges extra).
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to and from the resort is not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff may be changed without prior notice.
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colors and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
Postpone or Prepone booking:
- One postponement / preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Car Parking
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water