Max:Price starts:₹ 4400
About Executive Rooms
Spacious rooms with king size beds, private sit outs and en suite bathrooms
Facilities at Executive RoomsAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 5900
About Deluxe Rooms
These rooms have private sit outs and king size beds
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 7400
About Deluxe Suites
These rooms have a separate sitting area, king size beds and private sit outs.
Facilities at Deluxe SuitesAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Transform your holiday from ordinary to extraordinary—stay at the Charming Hill Resort in Bhimtal, a Himalayan wonderland.
The lake city of Bhimtal is nature’s playground. What else can justify the natural beauty of the region? Lush green hills are dotted with pine and oak forests. The lake lends serenity to this idyllic place. It looks straight out of a fairytale, perhaps the reason why it attracts visitors from all over the country and from around the world. At the heart of all the greenery and the magnificent natural beauty is the Charming Hill Resort in Bhimtal. A tranquil holiday at the resort is all you need to break the monotony of the hustle and bustle of the city.
The Charming Hill Resort in Bhimtal is the best place to get up close with nature during your holiday. It’s surrounded by natural beauty all around. It has a beautiful lake on one side and an oak and pine forest on the other. The picturesque landscape of the Himalayan terrain only adds to the hill resort’s glory. As much as the natural beauty will soothe your soul, the resort’s kitchen will indulge your appetite. The chefs will pamper your taste buds with sumptuous food from a wide variety of cuisines, including Chinese, Continental, North and South Indian, and delectable local fare. Guests can enjoy a delicious meal anywhere: the multi-cuisine restaurant, the rooftop resto-bar or anywhere at the resort with the luxury of private service. On special weekends, the resort sets up live food counters as an extra treat.
Accommodation at the Charming Hill Resort in Bhimtal is offered in three room categories: Standard Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, and Suite Rooms. All the rooms have private sit-outs. The rooms are well-furnished with a king-size bed. They are also equipped with all the modern comforts, including TV, intercom, AC, and heating. The attached bathroom in all the rooms has a constant supply of hot and cold water for your convenience. The rooms are divided into two blocks. The first block houses rooms along with the reception, restaurants, lobby and conference hall. The second block houses the suites and the spa. The resort has everything for you to unwind and relax.
- Only room rate
- Seasonal fruit basket
- Complimentary stay for two children below 6 years (without extra bed)
- Welcome non-alcoholic drinks on arrival
- Two bottles of Mineral Water in the room / cottage per day.
- All applicable taxes
- Extra charges apply for extra children and adults
Terms & Conditions
- Compulsory Festive Supplement (i/c limited alcohol) @ Rs.2000/- per person for X-Mas Eve (24th Dec) Gala Dinner.
- Compulsory Festive Supplement (i/c limited alcohol) @ Rs.3000/- per person for New Year Eve (31st Dec) Gala Dinner.
- Lunch and dinner will be charged at INR 750 each.
- Taxes extra as applicable.
- 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- Check-in time is 2 P.M. and check-out is 11 A.M. Early check-in / late check-out shall be permitted subject to availability of rooms and on paying the day charges.
- Confirmation of booking is subject to availability of rooms and receipt of advance payment.
- All the above terms and conditions including the rates are subject to change without notice.
- A reservation canceled/amended 15 days prior to the check-in shall be exempted from cancellation charge.
- One night stay on pro-rata basis shall be levied for cancellation/amendment received between 7 to 15 days prior to check-in.
- There shall be no refunds for “no-shows”, “early check-outs” or cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the check-in date.
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Swimming Pool