Stunning architecture, snowy mountains, and sunny beaches, Turkey-a hidden gem of a destination offers a wealth of experiences to travelers
Amazing food and people and a surreal landscape make Turkey a hidden gem and an enchanting and exotic travel destination which leaves a lasting impression.
Turkey-a hidden gem is a rich historical land with magical scenery and delectable cuisine ranging from meze on a Mediterranean harbor to a pension breakfast featuring ingredients fresh from the kitchen garden
Discover more of Turkey-A Hidden Gem with our 8 Days/7 Nights Package
This package covers Istanbul (3N), Kusadasi (2N), and Cappadocia (2N)
Ideal season for the tour
Istanbul and European Turkey experience hot summers and cold winters with snow being a common feature.
Spring and autumn, from April to May and from September to mid-November respectively, are the ideal times to visit Istanbul and the inland regions when temperatures are pleasant and the skies are clear.
- Competitive pricing
- Hosts approved by the local tourism board
- Private tours with local experience and ample leisure time
- Quality checked stays and coordinated transfers
- We do the research so that you don’t have to spend hours online
Available packages for Turkey-A Hidden Gem
Accommodation type with pricing from Rs.3000/- to Rs.6000/-.
Day 1: Istanbul arrival
- Arrive in Istanbul Ataturk airport.
- Transfer to the hotel by a private mini-van. Rest of the day at your leisure.
- Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Istanbul full day Classical City Tour
Istanbul is a major city in Turkey that straddles Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait.
- After a buffet breakfast meet the guide and driver in the lobby for Istanbul’s full-day classical city tour.
- Visit the Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome, the Obelisk from Egypt, the Serpentine Column, and the Grand Bazaar, where Turkish handicrafts and local products are sold.
- Transfer back to the hotel.
- Overnight in Istanbul
Day 3: Istanbul –>Half Day Bosphorus Tour –> Kusadasi
Bosphorus is a natural strait connecting the Black Sea to the Sea of Marmara, thus being a very strategic waterway
- After a buffet breakfast meet the guide and driver in the lobby for a half day Bosphorus tour.
- The tour will start with a panoramic Halic ride that will eventually take you to the Spice Bazar.
- From Eminonu, catch a ferry along the Bosphorus, which separates the Asian and European continents, for a 90-minute journey experiencing the best sceneries the city has to offer.
- After the tour ends, transfer to the airport to catch the flight to Izmir.
- Upon arrival in Izmir, transfer to your hotel in Kusadasi.
- Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 4: Kusadasi–>Pamukkale Tour
Pamukkale is a town in western Turkey known for the mineral-rich thermal waters flowing down white travertine terraces on a nearby hillside
- After a buffet breakfast meet the guide and driver in the lobby for a full day Pamukkale tour.
- Upon arrival in Pamukkale and after lunch, visit Hierapolis ancient city, including the Roman Theatre, Apollo Temple, and the magnificent Necropolis cemetery.
- At the end of the tour, enjoy the thermal pools of calcareous origin, one of the main attractions.
- After the tour, transfer back to the hotel. in Kusadasi.
- Overnight at Kusadasi
Day 5: Full Day Ephesus Tour–>Cappadocia
Ephesus was an ancient Greek city on the coast of Ionia, three kilometers southwest of present-day Selçuk in İzmir Province
- After a buffet breakfast meet the guide and driver in the lobby for a full day Ephesus tour.
- Start with a walk through the sacred marble street, which connects the Grand Theatre to the Celsius Library. It will also include a walk to the Agora through the streets of marble columns and a visit to the Temple of Hadrian and several monuments of this ancient Roman city.
- After lunch, visit the Temple of Artemis and then onward to visit the House of Virgin Mary.
- After the tour ends, transfer to Izmir airport to catch the flight to Kayseri.
- Upon arrival in Kayseri, transfer to the hotel in Cappadocia.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
Day 6: Cappadocia Full Day Underground City Tour
Cappadocia is a geological oddity of honeycombed hills and towering boulders of otherworldly beauty.
- After a buffet breakfast meet the guide and driver in the lobby for a Cappadocia’s full-day Underground city tour.
- Visit the Red Valley and explore the famous intagliated churches and hike 5 km through the Güllüdere valley.
- Visit the Çavusin village, famous for the houses and churches of Christian clergymen.
- Continue to the Pigeon Valley for lunch.
- In the afternoon visit Kaymakli-the underground ancient Christian city, that spreads 8 floors below ground.
- On the way back, visit the natural castles at Ortahisar.
- When the tour ends, transfer back to the hotel.
- Overnight at Cappadocia.
Day 7: Cappadocia Full Day Regional Tour –> Istanbul
- After a buffet breakfast meet the guide and driver in the lobby for a full-day regional tour of Cappadocia. Enjoy the landscape of Cappadocia in the Devrent valley.
- Continue with a walk through Pasabag’s “fairy chimneys”, where the voice of the wind harmonizes with the songs of the fairies.
- Visit Avanos, the center of terracotta art.
- After lunch, visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum to see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia.
- End the tour with a visit to the Uchisar Rock-Castle, which offers a panoramic view of the valleys of Cappadocia.
- Transfer to Kayseri airport to catch the flight back to Istanbul.
- Upon arrival in Istanbul, transfer to the hotel.
- Overnight in Istanbul
Day 8: Depart from Istanbul (End of Tour)
- After a buffet breakfast meet the guide and driver in the lobby for your transfer to the airport.
- Catch the flight back home.
- All airport transfers as mentioned on the itinerary
- Local flights from Istanbul to Izmir, Izmir to Kayseri and Kayseri to Istanbul
- Breakfast on all days of stay except day of arrival.
- 03 nights accommodation in Istanbul
- 02 nights accommodation in Kusadasi and Cappadocia
- City tours with English speaking guide, transportation and attractions entrance fees
- A/C Tour Transportation throughout your tour
- Local Taxes
Ps: Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, and Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays. If your tour is on one of these days, Hagia Sophia or Topkapi Museum will be replaced with Chora Museum.
- GST at 5% on total package cost
- Expenses of Personal nature (incl. alcoholic drinks or beverages)
- Tips for your drivers, hotel staff, guides
- Any other meals not specified on the itinerary
- The optional sunrise hot air balloon ride which is a must experience whilst in Cappadocia!
Terms & Conditions
- The itinerary mentioned here is indicative and the final itinerary might vary as per the client preferences.
- The rates mentioned (if any) is been based on an estimated price for the season and bookings will be made after discussions for the customization.
- The actual rates might vary based on the availability on the exact travel date, actual flight charges and currency exchange rates on the date of booking.
- Flights and visa charges are optional and can be booked by the client directly if required so. SelfRoadiez can provide the same if requested by the client
- From booking date till 31 days prior to departure - 20 % of Package Cost
- 16 to 30 Days prior to departure - 40% of Package Cost
- Less than 24 hrs to 15 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
LocationTurkey-A Hidden Gem
Stay DetailsOr Similar Type