Jordan, home to the famed archaeological site of Petra is also known for its ancient monuments, nature reserves, and seaside resorts.
Jordan, an Arab nation on the east bank of the Jordan River, is defined by its friendly towns and inspiring desert landscapes.
Petra in Jordan originally known to its inhabitants as Raqmu, is a historical and archaeological city in … Famous for its rock-cut architecture and water conduit system, Petra is also called the Rose City due to the color of the stone out of which it is carved.
Discover more of Jordan with our 4 Nights/5 Days Package.
This package covers Amman (2N), Dead Sea (1N), and Petra (1N)
Ideal season for the tour
For cooler temperatures in the high teens, the best time to visit Jordan is March-May. Amman reaches a comfortable 32°C between June and September, while nights can drop below freezing from December to February. The beaches of Aqaba and the salty Dead Sea touch 40°C in Jul.
- Competitive pricing
- Hosts approved by the local tourism board
- Private tours with local experience and ample leisure time
- Quality checked stays and coordinated transfers
- We do the research so that you don’t have to spend hours online
Available packages for Explore Jordan
Accommodation type with pricing from Rs.3000/- to Rs.6000/-.
Day 1- Arrival Amman
- Welcome to Jordan! Finalize the airport procedure and head to your hotel in Amman.
- Overnight stay in Amman
DAY 2- Amman - Amman City Tour - Dead Sea
Amman, the capital of Jordan, is a modern city with numerous ancient ruins
- After breakfast, tour the downtown part of the capital city for 2 hours, visiting sites and museums including the Archeological Museum, the Folklore Museum, the Citadel, and the Amphitheatre.
- Everywhere you look there is evidence of the city's much older past.
- Proceed to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth.
- Deep in the Jordan Valley and 55 km southeast of Amman, is the Dead Sea, one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world. It is the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, and the world's richest source of natural salts hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated through thousands of years.
- Overnight stay at the Dead Sea
DAY 3 - Dead Sea - Madaba - Nebo - Petra
Madaba is a city best known for the famous 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem and for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics.
- After breakfast, visit the St. George’s Church and Mt. Nebo (site only as the church is closed down for renovation) a city mentioned in the Bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land that he would never enter.
- Overnight stay in Petra
Day 4 - Petra - Amman
Petra is a famous archaeological site in Jordan's southwestern desert.
- After breakfast, visit the Nabatean Red Rose city of Petra, one of the 7 world wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Enter the city through 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site is massive, and contains hundreds of elaborated rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars and colonnaded streets.
- Overnight stay in Amman (BB)
Day 5- Departure Amman
After breakfast, transfer to Queen Alia International Airport for departure to your final destination.
- Visa upon arrival assistance
- Transportation as per above itinerary with English speaking chauffeur.
- Accommodation in 4-star hotels on BB basis.
- Entrance fees to above-mentioned sites.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- GST @ 5% on the package pricing
- Return International airfare to Amman (Jordan)
- Visa charges (assistance provided if required)
- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages with meals.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Tips to local guides and drivers
Terms & Conditions
- The itinerary mentioned here is indicative and the final itinerary might vary as per the client preferences.
- The rates mentioned (if any) is been based on an estimated price for the season and bookings will be made after discussions for the customization.
- The actual rates might vary based on the availability on the exact travel date, actual flight charges and currency exchange rates on the date of booking.
- Flights and visa charges are optional and can be booked by the client directly if required so. SelfRoadiez can provide the same if requested by the client
Cancellation charges will vary for specific destinations and seasons. For flight inclusive packages, the cancellation policy of the respective airline will take precedence. Below is the general guideline for cancellations:
- From booking date till 31 days prior to departure - 20 % of Package Cost
- 16 to 30 Days prior to departure - 40% of Package Cost
- Less than 24 hrs to 15 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Stay DetailsOr Similar Type