Dazzling white pebbly beaches, waters in shades of emerald and sapphire and an island-speckled coastline await you in beautiful Croatia
A country rich in cultural legacy, Croatia is full of palaces, forts, museums, and churches. The Gothic and Roman style architecture of these buildings leaves one mesmerized.
The Dinaric Alps also crosses this beautiful county and the limestone ‘karsts’ have left behind rugged canyons and caverns, waterfalls and picturesque lakes.
Discover all this and more with our 6 Nights/7 Days package.
This package covers Zagreb (2N), Plitvice Lakes, Split (2N), Ston, and Dubrovnik (2N)
Ideal season for the tour
The months of May and September are a great time to visit with a pleasant climate and sunny skies, and fewer crowds. The peak summer months of July and August attract the most visitors with blissfully hot days and ideal water temperatures for swimming.
- Competitive pricing
- Hosts approved by the local tourism board
- Private tours with local experience and ample leisure time
- Quality checked stays and coordinated transfers
- We do the research so that you don’t have to spend hours online
Available packages for Discover Croatia
Accommodation type with pricing from Rs.3000/- to Rs.6000/-.
Day 1: Your location to Zagreb
Welcome to Croatia! Upon arrival at Zagreb airport, transfer to your hotel.
Zagreb is the city of green parks, lovely fountains, blooming flowers and artisans performing on every street corner.
- Explore the historical core of Zagreb city.
- Visit the Cathedral, Medieval Stone Gate, St. Mark’s Church, Upper Town, Flower Market Square, Dolac Fruit & Grocery Market, Central Square, and Tkalčićeva Street with its numerous charming cafés and restaurants.
- Lunch in a renowned city restaurant.
- Free time to enjoy the city and its galleries, or its exhibitions such as the one of its kind - Museum of Broken Relationships.
- Dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: Zagreb –> Zagorje Region & Castles
Free day to relax in Zagreb or a half day trip to Zagorje region north of Zagreb which is an area of traditional farms, gentle hills, and medieval castles.
- Visit the old 19th-century village, an open museum of the old day’s lifestyle.
- Visit the medieval Trakošćan castle displaying fabulous architecture, original contemporary furniture and baroque period park with a lake.
Day 3: Zagreb–> Plitvice Lakes –> Split
- Private transfer from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- These beautiful lakes are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and cascade into spectacular waterfalls. Enjoy the exceptional beauty of these lakes and waterfalls, and the pure mountain air.
- In the afternoon continue to Split.
- Overnight stay at Split.
Day 4: Split
Get to know the historic, seaside city of Split and enjoy the immense history, charm, and activity in Croatia’s second-largest city and one of the Adriatic’s most amazing seaports.
- Discover the ensemble of Roman, Gothic, Romanesque, Renaissance and other architectural remains this city boasts.
- Visit the tour’s highlight, the Diocletian’s Palace – one of the best- preserved Roman royal residences on the planet.
Day 5: Split –> Ston –> Dubrovnik
George Bernard Shaw was enchanted by the beautiful city of Dubrovnik, about which he said: “those who seek paradise on Earth should come and see Dubrovnik”.
- Private transfer to Dubrovnik, with an optional stop in Ston, famous for its city walls and oyster farms, where you can feast on the oyster delicacies.
- In the afternoon arrive at Dubrovnik also known as the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’ -one of Croatia’s most beautiful cities!
- Get to know the city that so many have fallen in love with.
- Overnight stay at Dubrovnik.
Day 6: Dubrovnik
- Spend the day exploring Dubrovnik’s amazing Old Town – a UNESCO World Heritage site. Admire the magnificent curtain of walls, marble streets and baroque buildings that exude a pearly light in the Adriatic sun.
- Walk the main pedestrian thoroughfare, Placa, with its melange of cafés and shops.
- Take in the artistry and history of the numerous churches, monasteries, and museums showcased in this beautiful city.
- The rest of the day is yours to explore at leisure.
- Free afternoon to enjoy a walk along the magnificent walls of Dubrovnik.
- During the evening (the best time is just before sunset) we suggest to take a cable car to the top of the mountain Srđ and enjoy great views of the town and the islands.
- Overnight stay at Dubrovnik.
Day 7: Dubrovnik departure“Doviđenja” until we meet again! A private driver will pick you up in front of the hotel and transfer you to Dubrovnik Airport to take your outbound flight.
- Private transfers in a comfortable van: Zagreb Airport –> hotel, Zagreb –> Plitvice lakes -> Split , Split –> Dubrovnik , Dubrovnik hotel –> Airport
- 2 nights accommodation at Zagreb
- 2 nights accommodation at Split
- 2 nights accommodation at Dubrovnik
- 6 daily breakfast buffet at the hotels
- 6 dinners at the hotels
- Hotel taxes as per this itinerary
- Detailed organizing services & 24/7 support during the trip by the service provider.
- International or local flights.
- Visa processing charges (assistance provided on request)
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums.
- Lunch and dinner other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Beverages not mentioned in inclusions.
- Tips & porterage charges.
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- GST @ 5% on overall package cost.
Terms & Conditions
- The itinerary mentioned here is indicative and the final itinerary might vary as per the client preferences.
- The rates mentioned (if any) is been based on an estimated price for the season and bookings will be made after discussions for the customization.
- The actual rates might vary based on the availability of the exact travel date, actual flight charges and currency exchange rates on the date of booking.
- Flights and visa charges are optional and can be booked by the client directly if required so. SelfRoadiez can provide the same if requested by the client.
Cancellation charges will vary for specific destinations and seasons. For flight inclusive packages, the cancellation policy of the respective airline will take precedence. Below is the general guideline for cancellations:
- From booking date till 31 days prior to departure - 20 % of Package Cost
- 16 to 30 Days prior to departure - 40% of Package Cost
- Less than 24 hrs to 15 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Stay DetailsOr Similar Type