Belarus offers a simple yet pleasing landscape of cornflower fields, thick forests, and picturesque villages.
Belarus, a landlocked country in Eastern Europe, is known for its Stalinist architecture, grand fortifications and primeval forests. In the modern capital, Minsk, the monumental KGB Headquarters loom over Independence Square, while the Museum of the Great Patriotic War commemorates the country’s role in WWII. The capital is also home to many churches, including the neo-Romanesque Church of Saints Simon and Helena.
Discover more of Belarus with our 5 Days/4 Nights package
This package covers Minsk (2N), and Brest (2N)
Ideal season for the tour
Mid May to mid-September is the ideal weather and time to visit.
- Competitive pricing
- Hosts approved by the local tourism board
- Private tours with local experience and ample leisure time
- Quality checked stays and coordinated transfers
- We do the research so that you don’t have to spend hours online
Available packages for Belarus Experience
Accommodation type with pricing from Rs.3000/- to Rs.6000/-.
Day 1: Arrival in Minsk
We warmly welcome you in Minsk – the capital of the Republic of Belarus, its political and cultural center.
- Meet the English-speaking assistant at the Airport.
- Tour of the city of Minsk.
- Visit the main avenues of the city - the Independence and the Victory Avenues, the architectural monuments of the Upper Town with the City Hall, Holy Spirit Cathedral and the Cathedral of Holy Virgin Mary, old streets of the Trinity Suburb,the Victory Monument and the National Library (included in the list of the most outstanding buildings of the world) .
- Overnight at the hotel in Minsk.
Day 2: Minsk -> Mir -> Brest
Mir is most famous for the fairy-tale Mir Castle, known as the “medieval flower”. The castle is an impressive architectural monument, included in the list of World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO.
- After breakfast travel to Mir, which is a small town 90 km to the south-west from Minsk.
- Vist the famous red brick castle a combination of Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance architecture that makes it so unique. It used to belong to several aristocratic families, who have left their mark in the history of the town and of the country in general.
- Transfer to Brest (250 km).
- Overnight at hotel in Brest.
Day 3: Brest
Brest is a traditional "western gate" of the country. It is a calm and relaxed city.
- After breakfast, start out for the Brest city tour.
- Visit the Brest fortress - The fortress made a prolonged defense against the Nazis in 1941 and was ruined in the result of severe battles. Only a handful of men had survived but citizens all over the USSR have been inspired by the heroism of the Brest fortress defenders. Today it is a giant deeply-affecting memorial.
- Visit the national park Belovezhskaya Pushcha.
- This world-famous park, which is included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, has recently celebrated its 600th anniversary! It is one of the last and largest remaining parts of the immense primeval forest which once spread across the European Plain. Some oaks here are really believed to be over 600 years old! The park once used to be a home and playground of Polish princes and Russian tsars, who spent there much time resting and hunting.
- The excursion includes the tour around Pushcha and a visit to the Museum of Nature.
- Return to Brest.
- Overnight at the hotel in Brest.
Day 4: Brest ->Nesvizh ->Minsk
Nesvizh is a delightful historic town, and one of the oldest in the country.
- After breakfast travel to Nesvizh.
- Visit the magnificent Nesvizh Palace – the former residence of the aristocratic Radzivili family, which also includes beautiful park and Farny Roman-Catholic Church of the XVIth century. The complex once numbered around 170 rooms, with a series of underground passages connecting it to the town’s monasteries. Today the exposition of the Palace includes more than 30 exhibition halls, including Prince's apartments, Golden and Star halls, Hunter’s hall and others.
- Transfer to Minsk.
- Overnight at the hotel in Minsk.
Day 5: Last day - Minsk
- Departure from Minsk after breakfast at the hotel.
- You will be transferred to the airport depending on your flight schedule
- 2 overnights in 3* or 4* hotel at Minsk and Brest in Twin\DBL or Family rooms
- 2 overnights in 3* or 4* hotel at Brest in Twin\DBL or Family rooms
- Breakfast on all days during the tour.
- Visa support documents
- English-speaking guide per itinerary
- Transport service per itinerary
- Entry tickets: Mir castle, Nesvizh Palace, Brest Fortress, Belovezhskaya Puscha (excursion, Nature Museum, open-air cages, Santa Claus Residence for couples with children)
- International or local flights;
- Visa charges
- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages with meals.
- Expenses of personal nature
Terms & Conditions
- The itinerary mentioned here is indicative and the final itinerary might vary as per the client preferences.
- The rates mentioned (if any) is been based on an estimated price for the season and bookings will be made after discussions for the customization.
- The actual rates might vary based on the availability of the exact travel date, actual flight charges and currency exchange rates on the date of booking.
- Flights and visa charges are optional and can be booked by the client directly if required so. SelfRoadiez can provide the same if requested by the client.
Cancellation charges will vary for specific destinations and seasons. For flight inclusive packages, the cancellation policy of the respective airline will take precedence. Below is the general guideline for cancellations:
- From booking date till 31 days prior to departure - 20 % of Package Cost
- 16 to 30 Days prior to departure - 40% of Package Cost
- Less than 24 hrs to 15 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Stay DetailsOr Similar Type