Tariff Starts *** / Daily
Maruti Swift ZDI
Terms & Conditions
- The legal age of driver is above 21 (twenty one) years and are in possession of a valid driving license that is at least three years old, issued by a competent authority to rent and operate vehicles on public roads offered by service provider.
- The vehicle shall be returned with the same quantity of fuel and physical condition that it was hired out.
- Customers take full responsibility of their luggage/belongings. In case of any loss, from the taxi during the journey, service provider shall not be held responsible for such loss or damage.
- Cancellations upto 48 hours before the date and time of commencement of booking is free
- Cancellations made within 48 hours before the start of the reserved rental period or upon failing to pick up the vehicle (no show) or cases, in which the customer does not comply with the rental conditions, such sums will be recovered from security deposit amounts.
- The customer may request for refund/s against the unutilized or 'no show' booking within 24 hours from the hour of departure. Any applicable refunds will accordingly be processed as per the Rental Agreement. No refund will be made for requests made after expiry of 24 hours and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or 'no show' booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.