Max:Price starts:₹ 7200
About Cottage Rooms
The rooms in the cottages have spacious bedrooms, separate living rooms and private verandahs/balconies.
Facilities at Cottage RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, TV with Satellite Channels
A stay at the Vintage Cottages near Nakki Lake is all it takes to make the summer residence of the royals your holiday home.
Just the thought of Rajasthan conjures images of endless deserts with sand dunes aplenty, colorful puppets, and grand palaces. There is so much more to the state than puppets and scorching heat. Mount Abu, Rajasthan’s only hill station attracts visitors from all over the world. Its location amid lush green forests of the Aravalli Hills offers respite to denizens from the state’s arid plains. It’s a lovely oasis, a paradise in the middle of a barren desert. Located in the lush green valleys of the Aravalli Hills are the Vintage Cottages near Nakki Lake.
The proximity of the charming English cottages to the beautiful Nakki Lake makes it the perfect place for a tranquil holiday. Vintage Cottages near Nakki Lake is located only at a walking distance away from the Mount Abu town, which means it’s away from the bustle yet not too far off. The property boasts of having hosted royalty. While it was formerly the Maharaja of Jodhpur’s private property, it was also the summer residence of the last English chief minister of Jodhpur. The property features well-manicured gardens and is an ideal retreat for all types of travelers. There are two dining halls, Upper Wing Dining Hall and Cottage Dining Hall, where you can pamper your taste buds. You also have the option of choosing a theme dinner that can be arranged at different locations within the property.
Accommodation at the Vintage Cottages near Nakki Lake is as romantic as it gets. There are 10 rooms in total in the old English-style cottage and the new wing combined. All the rooms are air-conditioned, well-furnished, and equipped with all the modern comforts. The interiors feature a vintage touch that adds to the experience of staying in either of the cottages. The attached bathrooms in every room have a constant supply of hot and cold water for your convenience. These quaint and beautiful cottages are where you should be when you want to add a dash of old world charm to your holidays.
- All applicable taxes
- Extra charges for extra beds
Terms & Conditions
- Free stay for 02 Children below 05 years
- Extra Person (Between 05 to 12 years & above with an extra bed).
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in.
- Full pre-payment of the tariff is required at the time of reservation.
- Full retention or no refund for cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival.
- One day pro-rata cancellation charges will be levied/forfeited for cancellation received 10-15 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation charges if canceled more than 15 days prior to arrival.
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation.
- No cancellation charges if canceled more than 3 days prior to arrival.
- One night cost will be charged for cancellations done between 1 to 3 days of check-in.
- No Refund for any further cancellations.
- No Refund in case of a no-show.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- In-room Refrigerator
- Indoor Recreation room
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Room Service
- TV with Satellite Channels