Max:Price starts:₹ 4900
About Deluxe Rooms
Spacious rooms with colorful floor tiles, furnished with wood and cane furniture. A seating area and work desk are provided in each room
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water
Relive the authentic Chettinad experience at this serene, comfortable, quaint, and homely Village Resort at Kanadukathan.
Situated just off an arterial highway connecting major cities in the state of Tamil Nadu, this Village Resort at Kanadukathan is close to many interesting historical attractions. Surrounded by manicured lawns and abundant greenery, this property, only 9 km from NH210, is the perfect place to enjoy some Chettinad hospitality firsthand. Well-lit walkways on the property beckon you for an after dinner stroll while a small seating area outdoors is perfect for enjoying a hot cuppa in the shade after a day of sightseeing. The region is also known for its renowned culinary contribution to the world – Chicken 65!
This Village Resort at Kanadukathan has been built to resemble an ordinary Chettinad cottage residence with a brick facade, thatched roof, and pillars embellished with colorful patterns. The furniture all through is vintage with woven and painted patterns that are reminiscent of a bygone era. The restaurant here serves a wide range of mouth-watering Chettinad delicacies as well as a variety of other cuisines. The property also has an outdoor swimming pool for your use and offers Ayurveda treatments if you desire some holistic pampering. Enjoy a bullock cart ride around the village to get a feel of how life was before the advent of machines and technology.
There are eight air conditioned rooms at this Village Resort at Kanadukathan. Colorful floor tiles are found in each of the spacious rooms which though simply furnished with wood and cane furniture, are comfortably so. A seating area and work desk are provided in each room. A long portico runs the length of the resort building with comfortable seating available for you to relax or read a book. The rustic ambiance at this getaway, with its focus on heritage and cuisine, is sure to leave you rejuvenated!
- Meals according to the plan chosen
- Internet browsing facility.
- Use of swimming pool.
- Children between 6 to 12 years will be charged.
- Ayurvedic treatments.
Terms & Conditions
- We advise you to guarantee your reservation against Credit card, Cash deposit, Service Voucher or demand draft at the time of booking.
- Companies enjoying credit facility can guarantee reservations by sending a billing letter duly signed by the authorized person.
- A guaranteed reservation will be held until 1800 hrs unless a late arrival is specified.
- In the case of a no show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the hotel reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay. In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate a guaranteed reservation, we will arrange an alternative accommodation with transportation.
- In the case of a no show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the hotel reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- Taxes are subject to change.
- For any booking where the total room cost is above INR 7500/-, applicable GST is 28%
- 100% refund if the booking gets canceled before 20 days.
- 50% refund if the booking gets canceled before 7 days
- 100% retention charges applicable for No Shows and for the confirmed booking being canceled before 24 hours.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Swimming Pool