Max:Price starts:₹ 8000
About Standard Room
These are spacious rooms with double beds, en suite bathrooms and private balconies.
Facilities at Standard RoomAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 9000
About Royal Club Room
These rooms are furnished with twin beds and an extra diwan.
Facilities at Royal Club RoomAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Admire and experience the grandeur of a bygone era while living like royalty at the Upscale Heritage Hotel at Koh-e-Fiza.
Dichotomy is the essence of Bhopal. Traditional and modern co-exist in the many lanes of this bustling city in Madhya Pradesh. Two lakes split Bhopal into two contrasting cityscapes. While one part of the city is an intricate labyrinth of mosques and bustling bazaars, the other part is a more modern with upmarket restaurants and hotels dotting its wide roads. To experience the age-old charm and the luxury of royal living, stay at the Upscale Heritage Hotel at Koh-e-Fiza.
Located on an 18-acre lush green garden, the Upscale Heritage Hotel at Koh-e-Fiza is a residential palace par excellence. It was built in the 1920s and overlooks the popular Bhopal Lake. Although it’s away from the hustle and bustle of the city, constantly buzzing with life, the property is still not far away from all the action. The hotel features a white palatial building and architecture that reflects the splendor of the bygone era. It’s location on a hill makes it a vantage point with breath-taking views of the vast Bhopal Lake. The heritage hotel keeps the tradition of Bhopal’s hospitality alive with the way it pampers its guests. There are three in-house restaurants that cater to the guests’ appetite. The pan-Asian restaurant, The Dynasty, the open-air restaurant, Marble Arch, and the fine-dining restaurant with a view of the kitchen, Za-aiqa, dish out the best cuisines from around the world to treat your taste buds. With the astounding luxury and natural beauty on offer, the heritage hotel promises to be the best address you have ever had on a holiday.
The Upscale Heritage Hotel at Koh-e-Fiza offers luxurious accommodation. The rooms are classified into Standard Rooms, Premium Club Junior Suites, Crown Club Rooms, Royal Club Rooms, and Presidential Suites. The rooms and suites abound in luxury. The interiors are well-furnished with refined upholstery that spells ultimate comfort. The spectacularly done interiors are equipped with modern comforts, including a minibar, tea/coffee maker and a satellite TV. All the rooms offer great views of the lake. A perfect holiday location for a perfect holiday!
- Buffet breakfast
- Use of swimming pool and health club
- Wi-Fi usage
Terms & Conditions
- Free stay for 02 Children below 05 years
- Extra Person (Between 05 to 12 years & above with an extra bed).
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in.
- Full pre-payment of the tariff is required at the time of reservation.
- Full retention or no refund for cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival.
- One day pro-rata cancellation charges will be levied/forfeited for cancellation received 10-15 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation charges if canceled more than 15 days prior to arrival.
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation.
- No cancellation charges if canceled more than 3 days prior to arrival.
- One night cost will be charged for cancellations done between 1 to 3 days of check-in.
- No Refund for any further cancellations.
- No Refund in case of a no-show.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- In-room Refrigerator
- Laundry Service
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Room Service
- Spices Shop/Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with Satellite Channels