Max:Price starts:₹ 7400
About Deluxe Mud Finished Cottages
Spacious cottages with king size beds, chatai ceilings, private sit-outs, sofa beds and en-suite bathrooms.
Facilities at Deluxe Mud Finished CottagesAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 10000
About Super Deluxe Pine Cottages
The cottages feature Sheesham wood furniture, silk furnishings, king size beds, private sit outs and ensuite bathrooms.
Facilities at Super Deluxe Pine CottagesAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 14000
About Mud Finished Family Cottages
The two family cottages are interconnected and have two private sit outs and a wooden deck. One bedroom has a king size bed, while the other has twin beds.
Facilities at Mud Finished Family CottagesAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 17000
About Mud Finished Deluxe Family Suite
The suite has two large bedrooms with double sofa beds and king size beds.There is a separate living room. There are two private decks on either side of the cottage offering spectacular views.
Facilities at Mud Finished Deluxe Family SuiteAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Be in proximity to nature as you the comforts at this Tranquil Hill Resort At Shoghi, tucked into the pristine forest.
This Tranquil Hill Resort At Shoghi enveloped by a lush cover of oak and pine trees sits on a hill slope near enchanting Shimla. This resort is a perfect getaway as it is not too far from the comforts of the city while staying cozily hidden in the folds of nature, offering stunning views of the mountains, valleys, and forests.
This Tranquil Hill Resort At Shoghi categorized as an ecotourism resort as per the state’s ecotourism policy has the exterior design of the cottages such that it blends with nature. Prefabricated cottages adhere to the strict norms of ecotourism keeping the raw appeal of the forest intact. The in-house restaurant, which has received quite a few accolades, serves lip-smacking Indian and local Himachali delights. Aperitifs, spirits, and specially crafted cocktails can be relished around a bonfire in the jungle. You can enjoy a romantic dinner under the starlit sky on the edge of the mountain.
The hilltop spa offers a visually appealing experience alongside physical and mental rejuvenation. Take a dip in the open air Jacuzzi overlooking the mountains or sign up for a yoga session. This resort is also a good choice for family events, weddings, conferences, corporate team building retreats, and seminars. An outdoor venue and spacious open-air conference room fully equipped with modern audio-visual equipment make for a dream conference location.
This Tranquil Hill Resort At Shoghi offers 20 choices in accommodation categorized as Deluxe Mud Finished Cottage, Super Deluxe Pine Cottage, Mud Finished Family Cottage, and Mud Finished Deluxe Family Suite, each with rustic detailing and world-class hospitality. The interiors and furnishings echo warm and earthy notes. At this retreat, bond with friends and family as also nature!
- Seasonal fruit basket
- Complimentary stay for two children below 6 years (without extra bed)
- Welcome non-alcoholic drinks on arrival
- Two bottles of Mineral Water in the room/cottage per day.
- Spa and other activities are chargeable.
Terms & Conditions
- Compulsory Festive Supplement (i/c limited alcohol) @ Rs.2000/- per person for X-Mas Eve (24th Dec) Gala Dinner.
- Compulsory Festive Supplement (i/c limited alcohol) @ Rs.3000/- per person for New Year Eve (31st Dec) Gala Dinner.
- Lunch and dinner will be charged at INR 750 each.Breakfast at INR 300
- Taxes extra as applicable.
- 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- Check-in time is 2 P.M. and check-out is 11 A.M. Early check-in / late check-out shall be permitted subject to availability of rooms and on paying the day charges.
- Confirmation of booking is subject to availability of rooms and receipt of advance payment.
- All the above terms and conditions including the rates are subject to change without notice.
- A reservation canceled/amended 15 days prior to the check-in shall be exempted from cancellation charge.
- One night stay on pro-rata basis shall be levied for cancellation/amendment received between 7 to 15 days prior to check-in.
- There shall be no refunds for “no-shows”, “early check-outs” or cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the check-in date.
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- In-room Refrigerator
- Mini bar
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.
- Yoga and Meditation