Max:Price starts:₹ 3287
The cottages have tiled roofs and two-walled design. An inner brick wall with an outer wall of laterite stones helps to regulate the temperature of the interiors. All the cottages overlook the Reservoir and offer beautiful vistas of the islands sprinkled in the reservoir
Facilities at CottageHot and Cold Running Water
Spectacular mountains & placid waters of a reservoir close to Sharavathi Adventure Camp makes it an idyllic holiday retreat
The mountains of the Sahyadri range and the Talakalale Reservoir make for a picturesque setting for this resort which is a great place to spend some time during the monsoons. Situated on the slopes of a hillock, the aesthetic and eco-friendly cottages that dot the property, all offer beautiful vistas for guests to bask in each day. The inner brick walls of the cottages have an outer laterite wall to naturally adjust the temperature of the rooms Gaze at the changing hues of the sky or the rain pouring down from the cozy comfort of your room.
Sharavathi Adventure Camp is situated just 6 kms from the famous Jog Falls. It is here that the Sharavathi River gushes down from a height of 830 feet to create the four cascades that make up the spectacular Jog Falls. Raja, Rani, Rocket, and Roarer are in full glory during the monsoons deafening visitors as they rush past the rocky terrain.
Sit back and watch colourful butterflies flit by or go for a nature walk to the accompaniment of the cheerful chirping of numerous birds. Keep your book of birds handy to identify the various feathered friends that are sure to stop by your cottage and the property such as kingfishers, Indian peafowl, Hoopoes, hornbills, pond herons, Grey-headed Bulbuls, and cormorants. The evergreen, deciduous forests are also home to a variety of animals such as Black-naped Hares, Common Langurs, and Malabar Giant Squirrels.
Guided trekking trips can be arranged as also coracle ride, boating, and kayaking. After a day’s fun, relax by the edge of the water sipping some java to warm you up as the sun sets. If your wanderlust takes you beyond the boundaries of Sharavathi Adventure Camp, head for Linganamakki Dam or Unchalli Falls which are all easily accessible.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.(Inclusive of All)
- Package Includes: Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast and activities.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to and from the resort is not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff may be changed without prior notice.
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colors and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
Postpone or Prepone booking:
- One postponement / preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Car Parking
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water