Max:Price starts:₹ 5800
About Deluxe Room
This is a spacious room with a king size bed, writing desk, and private verandah.
Facilities at Deluxe RoomAir Conditioned Room, Bathrobes, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 6800
The Suites have a separate living room, spacious bedroom with king size beds, dining table, private verandahs and separate seating areas.
Facilities at SuitesAir Conditioned Room, Bathrobes, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Private Swimming Pool, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 7800
About Pool Villas
These Villas have a private deck with a pool and are surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
The bedroom has a king size bed.
Children below 12 are not allowed in these villas.
Facilities at Pool VillasAir Conditioned Room, Bathrobes, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Private Swimming Pool, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 7800
About Presidential Suite
This is a private villa connected by a private walkway.
There is a spacious bedroom with a king size bed, a separate living room, and an attached verandah.
Facilities at Presidential SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Bathrobes, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Let go of all stress at this Scenic Plantation House At Pathumuri, amidst spices and stunning scenic vistas of Thekkady.
At this property, modern comforts are offered wrapped in a traditional setting. The exterior is cutting edge modern architecture coupled with traditional Kerala architecture. The entire property extends world-class hospitality and supreme luxury. This boutique resort is tailored to suit individuals, couples, honeymooners, or small families who want to escape into a personalized country retreat. Check in to this Scenic Plantation House At Pathumuri and see how the spices are grown, harvested, and processed. The menu at the plantation house is very special with fresh local produce from seasonal harvests being used in all dishes. As nothing is pre-cooked, true aromas and flavors make for a great dining experience. Choose from the wide array of Ayurvedic treatments for some well-deserved pampering.
The six accommodations in this Scenic Plantation House At Pathumuri are classified as Deluxe Room, Suite, Pool Villas, and the Presidential Villa. Each of these are opulently decorated with extravagant indulgences and the interiors are done up in classic pastel shades. This nook in the lap of nature is ideal to kick back and relax whether it is a short weekend break or a long holiday.
- Meals as per Off Season (April 16- October) and Peak Season (November-15 April).
- (Off Season-MAP, Season-CP)
- Excursions/activities charged separately
- Spa charges
Terms & Conditions
- A valid government approved ID needs to be shown at the time of check-in.
- Children below 5 stay free of charge.
- Children above 5 will be treated as adults
- For safety reasons, children below 12 are not allowed in the Pool villas.
- No pets allowed.
- Compulsory supplementary charge of INR 2500+18% GST/person will be charged on December 24 and 31 for Special Dinner and Cultural Programs
- 0 -10 days prior to stay - no refund.
- 11-20 days prior to stay - 50% refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay- full refund.
- In case of a no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the accommodation property reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Guide Service
- Organic Farm
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Private Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker